All Event Tickets | Page 2 | Golden Skate

All Event Tickets

Tammi

On the Ice
It's part of the Men's Short Program event. If you have an All Event ticket, you're all set.

twitwi

Rinkside
question, for practice, does the seat of the tix matters? If I had some balcony all-event tix, when watching practice, can i go to the loge or I should stay in the balcony?

firal

Record Breaker
question, for practice, does the seat of the tix matters? If I had some balcony all-event tix, when watching practice, can i go to the loge or I should stay in the balcony?

From past experience you can sit wherever you want for practices.

sk8dc

On the Ice
Did anyone receive their paper all-event tix yet? Any idea when we will get them? This is really late to not have a ticket!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Did anyone receive their paper all-event tix yet? Any idea when we will get them? This is really late to not have a ticket!

Not yet. On FSU Tammi said that they were being shipped - I believe the inference was that they were being shipped this week (as in the week-just-gone) starting with the international orders, but they were holding off shipping the US and Canada orders until the coming week because of how many people were away at US and Canadian Nationals.

I am hoping mine was shipped in the week-just-gone. 48 days until I leave now.

sk8dc

On the Ice
Not yet. On FSU Tammi said that they were being shipped - I believe the inference was that they were being shipped this week (as in the week-just-gone) starting with the international orders, but they were holding off shipping the US and Canada orders until the coming week because of how many people were away at US and Canadian Nationals.

I am hoping mine was shipped in the week-just-gone. 48 days until I leave now.

Thank you!!! What is FSU?

winky97

Medalist
I'm trying to get an all-event ticket (balcony), hopefully they will release more tickets in the coming weeks...

I hope this works out for you but I suspect that if more tickets are released it will be single event tickets as opposed to all event. You may have to go to the secondary market for and all event at this point. Good luck.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I hope this works out for you but I suspect that if more tickets are released it will be single event tickets as opposed to all event. You may have to go to the secondary market for and all event at this point. Good luck.

I talked with Andrew , the ticket guy for Boston, at St Paul.....he said they had a few tickets left for the Ladies Free in the back of the nose bleeds....The interesting thing about that is since that particular event is basically a sell out, how many empty seats will we all see? Kind of interesting.....FWIW, at St Paul, one could easily move up to the first three rows for any event...it would have taken a bit of work for Ladies free but easy peasy for every other event....I wonder if this worried the KC Table people ?
They left early.

Tammi

On the Ice
There will be some tickets released next week, both single sessions and some remaining All Events. Single sessions can be purchased through Ticketmaster. All Events are on sale through the LOC (Premium/Club only) and through the TD Garden site. No guarantee that we'll have anymore releases, since we are closing in on the start of the competition and finalizing ticket allocations.

Earlier purchases of All Event tickets will ship next week. Unfortunately, the blizzard on the East Coast of the US this past weekend shut down the ticket production office for about 4 days. Everything is back on track now and we're excited that fans should start receiving their packages soon!

mysticice

Rinkside
Earlier purchases of All Event tickets will ship next week. Unfortunately, the blizzard on the East Coast of the US this past weekend shut down the ticket production office for about 4 days. Everything is back on track now and we're excited that fans should start receiving their packages soon!

I'm relieved to hear this. I was getting a little worried. I live in Europe and it can take a while for the tickets to arrive.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm relieved to hear this. I was getting a little worried. I live in Europe and it can take a while for the tickets to arrive.

I live in Australia and I still haven't got my email to say they're shipped. Has anyone?

Tammi

On the Ice
I'm with the LOC and I'm actually the person dealing directly with the ticket manufacturer and shipper. The Boston office is waiting on my word to send the email, which will include pertinent information such as confirmed shipments of all orders, box office hours the week before and during our event and instructions on how to change from will call to shipment if the box office hours do not meet an individuals travel schedule.

As I had said, we got numerous requests regarding sending tickets out while people were attending the various National events and Europeans, so we projected a ship date of 1/24/16. Unfortunately, mother nature then threw us a curve ball with a major snowstorm that shut down the east coast of the US for a number of days. The packaging of more than 80,000 tickets was started back up late last week and shipments actually did start going out the door today. Other batches are due to ship Friday, Monday and Wednesday. I do not know who's tickets are in which batches, so I would ask that people give us until the end of next week before calling or emailing about the location of tickets. We honestly can't research any of them sooner than that.

I know everyone is anxious and we've been pushing to get tickets out the door as best we can and my postings on this and other figure skating boards is as an LOC representative, directly overseeing the process. I don't work in the office. I will be extremely busy sorting my own shipment of tickets over the next week, so I may not be able to jump on here to respond, but hopefully everyone will be happy in the next 10-14 days.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
This is why we use the ticketmaster option to print our tickets...stuff happens, and waiting for the tickets is so stressful.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh Tammi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound accusatory - I think you and the LOC are doing a wonderful job!

winky97

Medalist
Oh Tammi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound accusatory - I think you and the LOC are doing a wonderful job!

Karne, I think it was my responsive post that came off accusatory. I have deleted an sent Tammi a direct message apologizing and explaining myself.