2016 JGP Germany Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Ladies SP

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I gotta admit I liked the "raise your hand like you're asking a question" Tano Kristina threw in there ;)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Lim's score makes things very interesting because if she can outscore Konstantinova here, it's highly likely Konstantinova will be out of the JGPF and Marin Honda will be in.

frida80

Record Breaker
Orser? He's probably the main coach in name, but the big guys like that usually have a team of others working with/for them.

I know he has a team. I'm talking about showing up to so many competitions, coaching so many big names, and so many countries represented. Last week he was in the Autumn Classic in the kiss and cry four times ( I think) this week he's in Germany. He's really there for all his skaters as much as he can. I'm just impressed with how much he does.

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
ahhhhhhhhhhhh Eunsoo was great!! love the fire she brings!! Ted seems to love her too :laugh: who can blame him :luv17: and her spins seems better and faster compared to last season :agree:

PS: told you yyyskate, once she skated clean her PCS will rise :biggrin:

Clearly, PCS will always move up and down based upon clean or not clean programs..

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yuna's music cuts sounds like a mess to me :slink: and shame about the combo, she did beautiful one in the warm up, hopefully she will have better skate at LP!!
and Alana :luv17: another tiny human that i enjoy, love how sincere she performs as Ted said, and seems like very well mannered kid :luv17:

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
If this girl can pick up some speed and flair she will be a threat for any podium. I love the program. The only thing holding her back is power and speed during the steps and transitions. I love this girl!

I think power and speed will come with age and growth. I do not see Eunsoo having troubles with puberty, growth, etc because she is technically sound. She will battle thru these uncontrollable obstacles, but will get thru them unscathed because she is a strong fundamental skater.

Many of the K coaches do not push jumps at such an early age, they push skating skills which then leads to jumps and everything gets developed propoerly at once. In the US, it seems as though many coaches push jumps and forget about the quality of skating. Is it because most do not understand the true scoring of skating. I've been to so many competitions where the girls competing do higher level jumps and all the people around me are like, wow this girl is so good yet that girl gets beat by other skaters who doesn't have the higher level jumps but skates so much better. IDK, rambling again....

Back to the point, Eunsoo has it all (jumps, skating, perfrmance execution, etc) and I think she is going places in the skating world. I can't wait to see her at the Senior level in a couple of years!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Stasya in this group! :rock: I'm predicting she'll be on top by days end.

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
I know he has a team. I'm talking about showing up to so many competitions, coaching so many big names, and so many countries represented. Last week he was in the Autumn Classic in the kiss and cry four times ( I think) this week he's in Germany. He's really there for all his skaters as much as he can. I'm just impressed with how much he does.

Brian is a remarkable coach and a better person. He has had a lot of challenges building a Team around him that he can TRULY trust when he is away at competitions to make sure his other students continue to progress. He knows he would not be where he is if it wasn't for his Team. Kind of like the Patriots, need a strong leader, a great coach and a fantastic quarterback to get things done and Brian is both the leader and coach of his Team!

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
The door seems to be open and the stage set for a strong US ladies showing here today in the short, lets go Nina, lets go Nina!!!!