2016 JGP Germany Ladies SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Ladies SP

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
Very very very very minimal. If she's 1st, she'll only make it if Konstantinova is 3rd or lower AND if Gubanova ends up either 4th with a low enough score or 5th or lower. Then it would be Tsurskaya (30), Kihira (28), Sakamoto (28), Zagitova (26), Honda (26), and Lim (24).

I love this, it's like trying to determine who's in or who's out in week 14 of the NFL Season......Great information, though, thank you!

clippers8200

On the Ice
Very very very very minimal.

If she's 1st, she'll only make it if Konstantinova is 3rd or lower AND if Gubanova ends up either 4th with a low enough score or 5th or lower. Then it would be Tsurskaya (30), Kihira (28), Sakamoto (28), Zagitova (26), Honda (26), and Lim (24).

If she's second, she's already out since at least 6 skaters already have 24+ points.

Thanks! Too bad :(

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I love this, it's like trying to determine who's in or who's out in week 14 of the NFL Season......Great information, though, thank you!

Hey, they were curious and I already had the info.

Plus, ice is slippery and strange things can happen.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My OCD starts to twang when I see Zamboni doors in the middle of the rink and not in the far end. :whack:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
3 Ice Resurfacings in one discipline feels weird. I think I'm going to go get coffee.

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
And a little bit of led zeppelin ...

We need some LZ now cause Eunsoo is writing her own song - The Stairway to the Podium :):) She is making the Queen so proud, that is for sure!! No coach likes to have a skate who thinks she is a princess and above hardwork and falling every other jump, but I'm sure if Eunsoo earns that title from the Queen herself, we will accept it :):)

Alex D

Record Breaker
Im still awake,

time for the angel to take me to Heaven. ;)

Overall, all the ladies so far gave their best, proud of them and if you could see their hungry eyes, they so want to skate in that big Venue!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Hey, they were curious and I already had the info.

Plus, ice is slippery and strange things can happen.

:eek:topic: Strange things have happened a lot in men; :dev2:
1. The French JGP was a total disaster; Aymoz, Hiwatashi off from the podium
2. Sadovsky's 5th and rising into 2nd (it's good, but Zhou's chance for JGPF is almost gone)
3. Aliev's big flop, so 4th
4. Zhou's unexpected disaster, so no for JGPF
5. Erokov....ah....but he still has a chance to bounce back in FS

As you see, my favorites listed above are hard to make it to JGPF.
I hope Torgashev delivers in the FS. I'd been waiting for him to compete again after 2015 Worlds.

Last edited:

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
We need some LZ now cause Eunsoo is writing her own song - The Stairway to the Podium :):) She is making the Queen so proud, that is for sure!! No coach likes to have a skate who thinks she is a princess and above hardwork and falling every other jump, but I'm sure if Eunsoo earns that title from the Queen herself, we will accept it :):)

Well I am happy you are happy and committed to a skater just like good old Germans are committed to Rock n Roll!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I just love the small movements by Gubanova with the music. I don't think I've ever seen this by a junior skater, especially one that's only 13.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Her interpretation of this music is so strong even the step out doesn't break the spell. This is my favorite program from the ladies this year :bow:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I really hope she works on the lean of her jump technique. Her chest is almost on her knees.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Gubanova into 1st, but by only 1.6 points! This FS is going to be REALLY interesting.