2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens LP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens LP

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
You do realise that Shoma's skate today was one of the best skates in the last couple of years?

You do realize other people can have a different opinion right? And no, I find nothing impressive about cheated quads, uncalled URs, two footed skating, an empty program with so few transitions and one note expression that can possibly be deserving of that score.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Brendan KERRY (AUS)
Valley of Dreams
in black mesh shirt with interesting designs in red and blue across one shoulder and red and blue ribbons twining down one arm
GO BRENDAN! GO GO GO GO

4T GORGEOUS!
3S oops
3F
CCSp
ChSq *happy trance again*
3Lz-3T lovely
3A hand down
3A-2T rip step out into spreadeagle (I don't think you meant to do that)
3Lz lovely!
3Lo yeeeeees
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp

WOW YAY WONDERFUL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brendan's programs are in great shape considering it's the first comp of the season. Honestly, I see a completely different skater out there this year. Hooray for you, Brendan!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
great job by Brendan!!! but let me cry for Richhard some more :sad21:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I like Brendan, but I don't care for this music...it's like generic muzak from an advert for package tours or something

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a gorgeous skate from Brendan Kerry! I just woke up in time for it. I'll have to find the vid for Jason, but I'm sure it'll be up shortly.

I hope Brendan is happy with what he did. :love:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Brendan KERRY (AUS)
Valley of Dreams
in black mesh shirt with interesting designs in red and blue across one shoulder and red and blue ribbons twining down one arm
GO BRENDAN! GO GO GO GO

4T GORGEOUS!
3S oops
3F
CCSp
ChSq *happy trance again*
3Lz-3T lovely
3A hand down
3A-2T rip step out into spreadeagle (I don't think you meant to do that)
3Lz lovely!
3Lo yeeeeees
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp

WOW YAY WONDERFUL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

He's really improved dramatically the last two years. I just wish I liked the program more. Well early days for the audience too. I'm hoping it will grow on me.

lady_bee

Medalist
I am happy for Brendan, and for karne:biggrin:
I like his music, do you know its name?

Edit; I got the name of music.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
You do realize other people can have a different opinion right? And no, I find nothing impressive about cheated quads, uncalled URs, two footed skating, an empty program with so few transitions and one note expression that can possibly be deserving of that score.

I do respect every poster's right of opinions, and I respect other opinions than mine, as long as they are articulate and have logic arguments behind them. You judge Shoma's skate based on your personal biased against him, I chose to judge his performance based on what I actually saw from him today.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

And a recycled program to one of the most overused warhorses ever. I see nothing special in it (apart from the 5 quads, but give me Boyang or Yuzu who don't cheat them any day). But his fans will see what they want :shrug:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Just took a look at the results and Jason and Shoma actually spilt the PCS categories....

Shoma won in SS (9.5/9.1) and PE (9.25/9.0)
Jason won in TR (8.9/8.8) and IN (9.45/9.25)

They got the same choreography score (9.25)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did he have a back problem previously ... hard to believe with the beautiful positions in this program:love:

He skated at Sk Amer 2015 in October 2015 and then missed the rest of the season. :sad4:

nimi

Medalist
Flip and lutz notwithstanding, it's good to see Majorov back on track landing his jumps!

(Did he have a nosebleed again?)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Alexander MAJOROV (SWE)
in white shirt with blue pinstripes down one side and on the back

4T
all I can think of is CoR last year where he ended up nosebleed-ographing half of this program
3A-2T
2Lz
2?
FSSp
StSq
3A
2A-3T step out
3T step out
FCCoSp
3S-2T
ChSq
CCoSp

He held it together well!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
some mistakes here and there and only 1 pop, its good job by Alexander's standarts :dance:

aside from small mistakes everyone in this group delivered :hap85::dance3: