2017 GP Internationaux de France Pairs FS | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Pairs FS

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
can vanessa and morgan still get to the GPF?

I think so?

S/H and T/M are in with 30
S/K are in with 26

D/R, S/M and Y/Z are competing next and two of them should make it to the final if they place 1st and 2nd. That leaves a tie break between J/C and the other 24 pointer. Unless D/R place third, which means S/M and Y/Z make it, but not J/C.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Nice that DM/G got bronze. I like that Volodya lets his hair grow. Better than a manbun :agree2:

msaidi

On the Ice
I think so?

S/H and T/M are in with 30
S/K are in with 26

D/R, S/M and Y/Z are competing next and two of them should make it to the final if they place 1st and 2nd. That leaves a tie break between J/C and the other 24 pointer. Unless D/R place third, which means S/M and Y/Z make it, but not J/C.
Tysm! :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I criticized a lot about T/M's free program last season because it looked so outdated and lacks of style and overall package, but they should get it back ASAP! Or reuse anything that they previously performed which I also couldn't love during those times because this programs is soooooooooooooo awful. Their previous free programs are miles better in the end. I'm not sure why Nina Mozer let them perform this awful stuff in the OLYMPIC SEASON.

By the way, James and Morgan were awesome today. They should've won the event over T/M with the 1-1-1 combo and lackluster performance. I'm so glad for DM/G's first Grand Prix medal. Congratulations!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Bets on the colour of the stars for men and pairs?
Blue for men and.. Purple for pairs? Green?

gold12345

Medalist
Vanessa & Morgan's twist was off and funky looking today. Only got credit for a 3TwB. And they missed a couple other levels, which ended up being costly. I knew there had to have been a reason why their free skate barely outscored T/M's.

moriel

Record Breaker
Bets on the colour of the stars for men and pairs?
Blue for men and.. Purple for pairs? Green?

Blue for men for sure
I really hope someone is smart enough to sue them because discrimination then. French fed deserves this, the plastic stars suck

cleo2070

Final Flight
Gotta say well done to Peng/Jin, sooooooooooooo happy and pleased with DellaMonica/Guarise and extatic for James/Cipres! I honestly had tears in my eyes by the time Vanessa and Morgan finished skating :clap: