2018 Europeans Mens FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Mens FS

pearly

Record Breaker
The Polish skater is wearing an interesting scarf. Is it Les Mis?

Gosh that reminds me of a guy at Canadian nationals. He was wearing a little rosette in French colors and before I heard the music I thought "you're skating to either Les Mis or soundtrack from Seabiscuit".

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I like Iraki's costume.

Did anyone ever figure out what was going on with Chafik's taxi driver thing? I still feel haunted by so many questions.... Lol

GGFan

Record Breaker
Will British skating ever come back? So strange to have two back to back Olympic champs (and two of the most gorgeous skaters ever) and then crickets . . .

GGFan

Record Breaker
Another skater here to remind me that I won't be seeing S/H do Blues for Klook at the Olympics :rolleye:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Interesting life. Sweden is pretty amazing. Cheers to Joshi!

It's interesting that Joshi is in the studio as she knows so much more than the other commentators. About skating life in general, how it is to be skater at a competition and about many skaters here that she knows and is friends with. Very good asset for a skate event :thumbsup:

Keep on Phillip!

GGFan

Record Breaker
First time seeing Phillip Harris and I really enjoyed him! :clap: Completely different from other skaters in style and flair. Some of the most unique step sequences I've seen and he committed his entire body. I wish he would work on his speed and power

s_parks

Record Breaker
Another skater here to remind me that I won't be seeing S/H do Blues for Klook at the Olympics :rolleye:

This is the program they should've kept! Everyone talks about the BOTW lp, but I hate S&G covers, and certainly didn't care for John Legend's. Nor do I like kd lang's hallelujah. Now SarahSynchro will come after me...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
hehe.. the only thing more literal costume wise would be if he skated in a horsehead mask.