2018 Europeans Mens FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Mens FS

pesto

On the Ice
I've hardly ever seen Philip, and that was far better than I was expecting. And a massive PB!

GGFan

Record Breaker
This is the program they should've kept! Everyone talks about the BOTW lp, but I hate S&G covers, and certainly didn't care for John Legend's. Nor do I like kd lang's hallelujah. Now SarahSynchro will come after me...

You in danger now!!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This is the program they should've kept! Everyone talks about the BOTW lp, but I hate S&G covers, and certainly didn't care for John Legend's. Nor do I like kd lang's hallelujah. Now SarahSynchro will come after me...

Leonard Cohen or bust!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Hand down on 4T, but it looked rotated. 4S double footed and spinny landing. 3A step out.

Chafik is feeling the godfather vibe, and he just very calmly mimed executing someone with a little flower girl sitting politely behind him in the stands lol

pearly

Record Breaker
I like that you can hear the blades on the youtube stream. Is that directly from ISU (eurovisionsports)?

GGFan

Record Breaker
"In case you didn't know what music I was skating to let me clasp my hands in prayer to the heavens to make it clear" :devil:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Well, basically what you expect from Chafik. Not inspiring. Nice 3Lz in second half. I preferred Ponsart to him and to Harris.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Someone needs to introduce Igor to Larkyn Austman or maybe Emmi Peltonen to get some style tips. He is so handsome, and this get up is just a big zero.