2018 Four Continents Ladies SP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2018 Four Continents Ladies SP

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
When the top three European scores are about 10 points higher than here, it makes you think. Mai has a similar score to Maria's last week.

mikeko666

Final Flight
I wanted to see Satoko's 3Lo in slow motion. That's the jump she almost always URs but never gets called.

Kara

Final Flight
Happy for Dabin to finally have gotten her 3-3 back! I'm weak to blank faced skaters I don't know why so I really like Dabin.:laugh:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
This is a repeat of Japanese nationals. Satoko will win, unless the tech controller is harsh.

Most likely since her non jump elements make up for her lower jump GOE. And she lands stuff always. AND her PCS are high as they should be (could even be higher). Question is more between Mai and Kaori on who may take silver.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Mai got an unclear edge on her 3F. And who was J9, giving Kaori 6s in PCS?

Alifyre

On the Ice
I am definitely surprised that Mariah Bell got a level 4 step sequence but that neither Mai nor Kaori did. At least they bumped Kaori from a 2 to a 3...

I wanted to see Satoko's 3Lo in slow motion. That's the jump she almost always URs but never gets called.

I agree that her under rotated loop does not get called as it should. In Skate America I saw her 3Lo in front of me, I could see the mark of her blade on the ice and it was way more than 90 degree short.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Really 4CC, you don't NEED to make up for Euros inflation by deflating PCS here.....

ioanna

Record Breaker
I agree that her under rotated loop does not get called as it should. In Skate America I saw her 3Lo in front of me, I could see the mark of her blade on the ice and it was way more than 90 degree short.

Well it wasn't underrotated here and you don't need slow motion to see it.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Funny how Satoko has a higher TR mark than Kaori....
I think Kaori should be leading after the SP...