2022 Olympics Team Event Day1: Men's Short Program | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2022 Olympics Team Event Day1: Men's Short Program

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
At this point, I would pay the extra $5, but someone here said that the $10 version also had commercials. :(
I wouldnt feel so bad about killing us seeing the team members joining their teams and no replays and instead putting in commercials, but they didnt tell us they would break their contract and insert commericals. That's fraud. 40 years ago, the FCC would have tied a bit of them on the horn and reamed them for that. Millions in rebates....my country sucks at what is right and wrong. Its the almighty dollar. Tell me what a lobbiest is again? :palmf:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
You Americans really should go stream hunting for commercial free competitions.
I tried lol. My VPN isn't working for the CBC stream and the few other links don't have as HQ video as the Peacock stream. Hopefully the streamers will come through for the main events! :pray:

Grets

Spectator
I watched on Peacock. I know that the Figure Skating Team Event Day 1 stream was without commentary, and the NBC Primetime stream had commentary by Johnny/Tara/Terry. However, on the NBC stream, there was also some lady doing commentary. It was really weird. I don't know who she was, but they were all talking over one another. It was driving me crazy and I had to turn off the NBC stream. What was going on?? How in the world do I turn off that lady's voice, and listen only to Johnny/Tara/Terry??

*~RussianBleux~*

Medalist
Grassl's music making me want Kolyada here, le sigh. I didn't think the performance was lackluster as Johnny said. His shapes were actually quite good. Yeah, he could have more speed and glide across the ice. Probably a 'q' or < on the opening 4Lz.

Grassl is underrated IMO and Weir’s comments were uncalled for. I thought he did very well!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I have the Peacock premium for the extra $5 and they cut away just as the replay starts but go to the black screen that says "Coverage will begin shortly" and dont play the commercial. This nbc coverage is really bad.
That's so uncool.

Now CH 7 is showing this on a delay which is rather annoying, but they ARE showing all the replays and stuff.

Although they shouldn't have the "Live" up in the corner there. :p