2015 JGP Colorado Springs Ladies FS Sep 5 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Colorado Springs Ladies FS Sep 5

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I love all Yuna's!!!

Just glad to see Yuna at the gold podium again lol! Didn't think it will happen that quickly!

Some nice pleasant surprise here... didn't expect much. I came to watch the hype around Viv Le, but ends up impressed by the Japanese ladies, Paige, Russian Teenager and Amy Lin instead. Also Anni JÄRVENPÄÄ.

Last edited:

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Facial expression wise, she is no worse than Miyahara.

Let's be honest, Miyahara isn't the most beautiful skater facial wise but her facial expression complement the tone of the music and what she's doing on the ice. Vivian OTOH has the exact same expression plastered on her face from start to finish regardless of the music, which is why it's weird.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Just glad to see Yuna at the gold podium again lol!

Some nice pleasant surprise here... didn't expect much. I came to watch the hype around Viv Le, but ends up impressed by the Japanese ladies, Paige, Russian Teenger and Amy Lin instead.

This is just 2 cuuuuuteee :cheer::dance::yay::rock::party2:

about Viv L, give her sometime. she has the potential.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Let's be honest, Miyahara isn't the most beautiful skater facial wise but her facial expression complement the tone of the music and what she's doing on the ice. Vivian OTOH has the exact same expression plastered on her face from start to finish regardless of the music, which is why it's weird.

Perhaps Vivian can consider doing Miss Saigon and Memoir of a Geisha next year then lol!

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Shiraiwa wasn't assigned to another JGP event so far, I guess she will be in Croatia then.

Another possibility is that JSF will send Yuna S. to Spain, along with Marin (as they share the same coach). There are rules that the 2nd assignment will be given based on the result of 1st assignment (within 4th placement). It won't be a surprise that Yuna A. will be replaced at some point.

Congratulation to Yuna and Marin! (And thanks to T. Dickson, another good use of Sondheim's music...a much better way to have 'Send in the clown' for younger skater)

witcher

Match Penalty
Vivian Le is great athletic talent and artistic anti-talent.
It's stunning to watch her flying three feet over the ice, but then the ugly windmill ice-sweeping stuff arrives... :hopelessness:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Vivian Le is great athletic talent and artistic anti-talent.
It's stunning to watch her flying three feet over the ice, but then the ugly windmill ice-sweeping stuff arrives... :hopelessness:

So...she's Gracie?

ILY Gracie, and you've mostly fixed it, but the windmill arms were real.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I agree that Vivian, while not mathematically out for sure, is out based on previous scores needed for qualifying.

But regarding the Russian/Japanese girls final, I'll be interested to see how USA's Bradie Tennell does next week to play spoiler to that.

Yup. I'm so hoping Bradie comes in and shows her skills. I think she's super creative and skates hard.

I'm most looking forward to seeing Amy Lin!! She was robbed on PCS yesterday!!!