2015 JGP Logroño Mens FS Oct 3 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Logroño Mens FS Oct 3

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ok, if Vladimir doesn't blow it I assume he will be replacing Andrei in Croatia. Andrei does have nice lines, but everything else...

Little Petr scored over 40 points higher than Andrei!

Last edited:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
He actually looks like a young version of his coach Yamato.

According to Yuto's bio he's coached by Takashi Mura (Takahito's father). Only speculation as to why Yamato Tamura is by his side in Longrono.

I do agree he resembles Yamato though.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
First time see Daniel, this kid has a good presence about him. good looking too, good basics! whats up with his hand? lol

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Amazing kid...he's going to be such a star

Yeah I agree, he has star quality. Lovely carriage, lines, composure, it will be interesting to see him in the seniors. A bit iffy about the program and choreography, but I don't expect amazing things at Junior level.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I am curious how Nathen will score compare with Shoma's rather generous score at Japan Open today. Seems they just substitute Hanyu's score with his.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I am curious how Nathen will score compare with Shoma's rather generous score at Japan Open today. Seems they just substitute Hanyu's score with his.

Well I don't expect the kind of home inflation that they give out at the JO...but if Nathan skates as well as in Colorado, idk, maybe he will push 240 at best.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Good attempt at the quad Sal... looks like China is really up the ante with so many quad juniors.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
yikes internet went dead... totally missed that! Wow 2nd!!!

charmblade

Final Flight
I thought Nathan did a better job with the performance aspect today, especially towards the end of the program. Looks like Daniel won the FS. It's a bit of a shame that Daniel isn't able to win with scores like that, he has the misfortune of competing against the top man on the JGP this year. Still, it will be another good match up between these two in the final!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I thought Nathan did a better job with the performance aspect today, especially towards the end of the program. Looks like Daniel won the FS. It's a bit of a shame that Daniel isn't able to win with scores like that, he has the misfortune of competing against the top man on the JGP this year. Still, it will be another good match up between these two in the final!

Yeah, I'm not sure why they didn't swap Daniel with the Israeli guy in Croatia because he could have totally won there, but in the end I guess he should be pretty happy with his results. And this just shows that Nathan is not totally infallible.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nathan needs to keep working on those 3axels. He fell on one and the other one wasn't clean either but it will give him incentive to keep improving.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yeah, I'm not sure why they didn't swap Daniel with the Israeli guy in Croatia because he could have totally won there, but in the end I guess he should be pretty happy with his results. And this just shows that Nathan is not totally infallible.

But Daniel still should end up in final, right?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I voodooed you for your rather unnecessary Shoma/Yuzu inflation comment in this thread. :biggrin:

:laugh: You should earn some money start a class on voodooship. You'd have a long line of eager student from this forum I am sure :p

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Nathan needs to keep working on those 3axels. He fell on one and the other one wasn't clean either but it will give him incentive to keep improving.
I think he needs to change his approach (a la Timothy Goebel when he went to Frank Carroll) but I don't think Arutunian will approach the problem in that way.

That last salchow always looks so good. I hope there will be a time when he does a quad sal.

Last edited: