2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General | Page 36 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nah, me too. I'd just like to see a smaller fed surprise people. And I really like both of the guys (more a fan of Daniel though). So I'm with you.

Also cause of my Jewish heritage and because it's my religion, plus 2 out of my mom's siblings have married Israelis, two of my cousins were born in Israel, and 4 of my cousins in my mom's side of the family know Hebrew pretty well and at least 2 of them date Israelis (Most of my cousins are older than me), I feel a connection to Israel.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Also, on a completely different note: HOW IS THE ZAMBONI STILL ON?!?

If they're going to make the ice cuts take this long, they need to turn on better music. I could go for some Saint-Saens right now. Or perhaps Rimsky-Korsakov..:p

But why country?

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Of course, I'm kidding. You are not obliged to root for your home country at all. And it's great that Daniel has such a big following already!

I don't think his following is that big...maybe it seems that way just because I keep talking him up all the time :laugh2: But I think he will have a big following, sooner than later.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I don't think his following is that big...maybe it seems that way just because I keep talking him up all the time :laugh2: But I think he will have a big following, sooner than later.

He has one in the live chats of the JGPs. :laugh: And he dominated several pages of the Chan Vs. Hanyu thread! :laugh2: Besides, we all seem to like him here. :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Nah, me too. I'd just like to see a smaller fed surprise people. And I really like both of the guys (more a fan of Daniel though). So I'm with you.

I have no love for the Israeli Fed after what they did to Tamar Katz, but I have NOTHING BUT LOVE :love: for their skaters.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
He has one in the live chats of the JGPs. :laugh: And he dominated several pages of the Chan Vs. Hanyu thread! :laugh2: Besides, we all seem to like him here. :)

Oh, good, I'm glad to hear that (except the little bit I saw in the Chan/Hanyu thread didn't seem too positive...but I only read a few posts; usually I can't stand the tone of those threads in The Edge). Go Danny, your fanclub is growing stronger by the day!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Recommended viewing:
Danny and Tarah's reaction video after winning the FS and the whole shebang is super-cute. He in particular is just adorable, IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YlFSxEiGZc (2:19)​

BTW:
She mentions that she sprained her MCL last week :eek:.
They have a good attitude and sense of humor re Phantom ;).​

Good luck to Richard and Ross!!!

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Oh, good, I'm glad to hear that (except the little bit I saw in the Chan/Hanyu thread didn't seem too positive...but I only read a few posts; usually I can't stand the tone of those threads in The Edge). Go Danny, your fanclub is growing stronger by the day!

Well, some people jumped to his defense. That just shows you how much people like him-you can get tarred and feathered on those treacherous threads. :laugh2:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
What happened? I don't recall I've ever heard that name.

She qualified for the Olympics, but her Fed didn't let her go because they thought she wouldn't place high enough not to embarrass them, basically. They gave her spot up to Australia.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Are they warming up yet? Is it time to be nervous?

Yeah, they've been warming up for a few minutes.

Is that YouTuber posting all the men's videos, or are you just finding links to particular skaters?

Layback11

Record Breaker
Recommended viewing:
Danny and Tarah's reaction video after winning the FS and the whole shebang is super-cute. He in particular is just adorable, IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YlFSxEiGZc (2:19)​

BTW:
She mentions that she sprained her MCL last week :eek:.
They have a good attitude and sense of humor re Phantom ;).​

Good luck to Richard and Ross!!!

OMG THEY ARE ADORBS :love:

"And now we're going to go eat cookies!"

And that is why they are my pair. :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yeah, they've been warming up for a few minutes.

Is that YouTuber posting all the men's videos, or are you just finding links to particular skaters?

Not all the guys. I just found the Shoma link on Twitter. Don't let them step on your toes ;)