2016 Finlandia Trophy Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Pairs SP

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
D/R have high TES for poping lutz and a fall, comparing to Germans...

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I missed the first group, but my favorites are in the second group. :)

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Cain and LeDuc really are looking better at every competition even though there's just a few weeks between them, it's really cool to see. The throw is WORLDS better than even a few weeks ago, it's awesome.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That was not bad, but Ksenia ad Fedor were better :devil: Impressed tough how good they are after competing together so little.

newyn

On the Ice
My stream goes mute from time to time but during them it was actually a relief... Why would they choose that music? But quite nice skate overall.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I just watched the second US Pair, they weren't bad. It's a shame about her opening Sal, but she didn't get off the ice at all. I like the choreography and the opening Death Spiral was done very well. Decent score compared to US Champs.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Cain and LeDuc really are looking better at every competition even though there's just a few weeks between them, it's really cool to see. The throw is WORLDS better than even a few weeks ago, it's awesome.

Ach, I was just about to ask if somebody could work out what time they were due on, as I wouldn't have minded watching them.

Really miss having the detailed Time Schedules.

Good to hear they're improving with each outing. (As you know, I have a soft spot for Ashley).

CaroLiza_fan

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Just began watching - nice stream and audience :) I’m sure it’s a great event to be at.

Looks like Duhamel/Radford missed some things, though still in a big lead. Hope they do better in the free.

Like Cain/Leduc!

Duhamel/Radford 66.49
Vartman/Blommaert 56,58
Kayne/O’Shea 54,65
Cain/Leduc 54,26

Now Astakhova/Rogonov. GO!

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was, unfortunately, uninspiring. I do think it probably has more potential than the original program, though.

LRK

Record Breaker
A/R look cool in the new outfits.

Those are their LP costumes I think - at any rate they wore them for their LP at the test skates. I suppose they haven't had time to get new ones for the new SP yet.