2016 NHK Trophy Men SP | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
okay time for bed... i work today... muahaha... thanks for the fun... a bit disappointed honestly with the quality... everyone made mistakes....

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Extremely disappointing overall...doesn't anyone want to go to the GPF? Besides Yuzuru and Nathan, that is...

They've all been watching Yuri on Ice - where the GPF is the most important event evah and have freaked out over it!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
And then they said everybody else should stop skating altogether. I love Yuzuru, but I wouldn't watch this if only one Skater showed up. It's a bit rude, if you ask me. And yeah, the stream is back.

Now the German Eurosport guys are dissing the audience. Say that they can't clap.
I praised them way too early... :shocked::shocked:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
:unsure: Gee, sounds like they got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning!

Are they always so harsh? We're all here to have a good time, German commentators.

I think Sigi is not used to be taken that seriously. He likes to joke around.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Skaters are too white bread for that. I love Virtue & Moir's SD and consider it the best short of the season, but they don't ooze what you describe at all in their Prince program. Is that not successful, too? It's a fun, entertaining program for sure, but sexy? I don't think so especially compared to their Carmen.
I get that. It's not that either program isn't successful on it's face. It's just that to me something is missing in the interpretation of prince. A certain sensuality that is intrinsic to Prince's music. Yeah, I'm probably too tired to do a good job of explain it. It's a nice program. It's a good program. There's nothing wrong with it I just wish it could be more of what I think Prince is all about. If that makes sense.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Um.. politicizes? Pardon? No. I gave my opinion on a piece of music I happen to know quite well. I said what I think. I even said it was my opinion.

My point was that Yuzuru interpreted Prince's music. I don't think it was his intention to interpret Prince's life. ;) Of course different people have different associations about certain songs, but that does not mean that other people are bound to interpret them in a particular way.