2016 Trophée de France Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Mens SP

da96103

Record Breaker
I can hardly wait! Go, Adam:luv17: Go Javier :love: Go Nathan :luv17:

I'm just now reading all the entries for Trophee de France, and it seems like all the fields are so nicely balanced. Trust the French to have harmony in mind. :)

I thought it meant the French are well known to bring beauty to the world, may it be in their fashion, or their desserts and cuisine, or their paintings and sculptures. Things are brought together to bring an overall picture of aesthetically pleasing harmony. And this extends to intangibles such as the make-up of a GP event.

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
"Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"

Hopefully he'll turn up, as so far it's been more like:

"Romeo, Romeo, where art thou Romeo?"

I hope Den Ten can make a "come back" he is such a good skater

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
No new about Denis Ten? I searched for his practice report, but got nothing.

evergreen

On the Ice
No new about Denis Ten? I searched for his practice report, but got nothing.

I heard that Denis is in good shape, landing 4 toe and triples in practice yesterday; weird R&J music and costume though, his 4 toe splat in today's SP practice. Morozov is with him during practice, not old Frank.

Wish he has a good debut of the new season ;)

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I heard that Denis is in good shape, landing 4 toe and triples in practice. Wish he has a good debut of the new season ;)

Sounds great! Jackie Wong predicted Denis can be placed from podium to the bottom which I agree..Hope he shakes off all bad lucks and starts the new season nicely. :)

evergreen

On the Ice
Sounds great! Jackie Wong predicted Denis can be placed from podium to the bottom which I agree..Hope he shakes off all bad lucks and starts the new season nicely. :)

I am with you and Jackie; one can never count Denis out, he is such a game-spoiler :laugh:

Nonetheless, I just learned all the male skaters had a tough practice today, few of them landed good quads :unsure:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I am with you and Jackie; one can never count Denis out, he is such a game-spoiler :laugh:

Nonetheless, I just learned all the male skaters had a tough practice today, few of them landed good quads :unsure:

The first day practice always is complicated with jet lag and fatigue, so I wouldn't worry about the touch practice much. However, Javi might've trained in Europe not going back to Canada after Rostelecom because of the short time gap. Some of skaters competed at Rostelecom along with Javi, so their conditions can be not in a best form ye.t

evergreen

On the Ice
The first day practice always is complicated with jet lag and fatigue, so I wouldn't worry about the touch practice much. However, Javi might've trained in Europe not going back to Canada after Rostelecom because of the short time gap. Some of skaters competed at Rostelecom along with Javi, so their conditions can be not in a best form ye.t

Yes, you are right; the short session of practice can hardly be productive, it is just a chance to let these young men to feel the ice.

It is said that Denis' practice of yesterday was impressive, not many jumps throughout the entire session he was in sharp competitive mood, the opening 4 toe and 2 3 Axel were clean and easy; some fan there thought Tosca suits him for his LP.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Yes, you are right; the short session of practice can hardly be productive, it is just a chance to let these young men to feel the ice.

It is said that Denis' practice of yesterday was impressive, not many jumps throughout the entire session he was in sharp competitive mood, the opening 4 toe and 2 3 Axel were clean and easy; some fan there thought Tosca suits him for his LP.

Honestly, I wouldn't have been too surprised if he withdrew the event, but thankfully he didn't! That's a good sign and okay, that's quite a low expectation for myself, but he is at least healthy enough to compete, that is a key news to begin with. :) The practice session is not disclosed to spectators, so your detailed information and kind replies satisfy my thirst. Thanks, evergreen!

Lysambre

Final Flight
Honestly, I wouldn't have been too surprised if he withdrew the event, but thankfully he didn't! That's a good sign and okay, that's quite a low expectation for myself, but he is at least healthy enough to compete, that is a key news to begin with. :) The practice session is not disclosed to spectators, so your detailed information and kind replies satisfy my thirst. Thanks, evergreen!

Hopefully he made the right decision by withdrawing at the last GP and that gave time to any ills to heal properly.

Hoping Denis will skate to the best of his abilities today :agree:

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
He won't be in the Nats, his season is done.

Does that mean he's not qualified to advance to Nats, just b/c he's missed to compete any of GP series, Sectionals/Rejionals so far?
How unlucky for Dice if so... Injuries always got in the way for him it seems. :(:(

Anyway, thanks for letting me know, Yatagarasu.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Does that mean he's not qualified to advance to Nats, just b/c he's missed to compete any of GP series, Sectionals/Rejionals so far?
How unlucky for Dice if so... Injuries always got in the way for him it seems. :(:(

Anyway, thanks for letting me know, Yatagarasu.

No problem!

What happened was that he didn't have the bye to the Nats, so he had to attend the Eastern Sectionals where it went badly. He aggravated his foot injury from before SA on the 4S in the short, so he had to withdraw from the FS. This means no Nats for him and thus no World's and I guess the injury is also why he's out of CoC :(

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
I can hardly wait! Go, Adam Go Javier Go Nathan

I'm just now reading all the entries for Trophee de France, and it seems like all the fields are so nicely balanced. Trust the French to have harmony in mind.

I thought it meant the French are well known to bring beauty to the world, may it be in their fashion, or their desserts and cuisine, or their paintings and sculptures. Things are brought together to bring an overall picture of aesthetically pleasing harmony. And this extends to intangibles such as the make-up of a GP event.

:points: thank you, Da96103! :rock: You explained what I meant so much better than I did that I'm :eek::

Much more importantly, though, I'm so happy :hap93: that you caught my meaning so nicely.

:love: the French and their exquisite desire and ability to bring beauty to the world.

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
No problem!

What happened was that he didn't have the bye to the Nats, so he had to attend the Eastern Sectionals where it went badly. He aggravated his foot injury from before SA on the 4S in the short, so he had to withdraw from the FS. This means no Nats for him and thus no World's and I guess the injury is also why he's out of CoC :(

Dice Murakami has lisfranc ligament damage.

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I heard that Denis is in good shape, landing 4 toe and triples in practice yesterday; weird R&J music and costume though, his 4 toe splat in today's SP practice. Morozov is with him during practice, not old Frank.

Wish he has a good debut of the new season ;)

i already heard it frm martinez a few years back

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Gracie is skating first, too, in the women's short. How is the order determined now?

Random draw.

Good morning. Here it is raining. And it looks like I woke up and got connected just in time ot mis Papadakis and Cizeron so i will have to youtube later.