2016 Trophée de France Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Mens SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Adam was not good at draws, so is destined to compete first. I wonder he changes his costume from the sleeveless shirt.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Adam was not good at draws, so is destined to compete first. I wonder he changes his costume from the sleeveless shirt.

Oh, I hope not. I may not like naything else about that program but I do appreciate that shirt.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's sunny here and about 70 (South Carolina).

being november, it is 14C (about 57F google tells me) here, in the middle of the night. after all these weeks of low overnights, the higher overnight temps signal our transition to summer proper.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I kind of hope for Denis Ten to make things at least a bit exciting. I cannot remember any event this preordained. *yawn*

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm here for the short men's program! :) Mandatory -1.00 deduction to any male over 5'6.

I wonder if they will use Welcome to the Jungle again? Somewhere Axle is smiling and sucking on oxygen.

Last edited:

Icey

Record Breaker
being november, it is 14C (about 57F google tells me) here, in the middle of the night. after all these weeks of low overnights, the higher overnight temps signal our transition to summer proper.

We soon (this week-end) begin to get near freezing temps. Strange weather.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I hope Misha can move up a few spots here but given that he seems to be slightly injured, perhaps it's not likely...

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Sleeveless it is then.

And ow, poor Misha, didn't know that. Fingers crossed for him that he doesn't aggravate it further.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
this line thing is not normal, right? I don't recall seeing it before?

they all look like this "this is so awkward, let us warm up please"