2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Pairs FS

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
There are good looking pair spins, but like I said, the ones at the end of the program usually look painfully off and labored to me, even when it comes to otherwise top notch teams (thinking about Volosozhar&Trankov here) so I wish there were fewer programs ending with a bloody pair spin. Just my personal pet peeve.

It depends on concept of the story/program. The way it looks, pair spin often symbolize partners are back together/in love and similar... E: You can clearly see that concept in Z/K programme.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
So, is it like a requirement of the FS to end in a pairs spin? :laugh:

Edit: Baron makes a really good point, actually, about the pairs spin structuraly feeling like a climax of the relationship as portrayed in the program.

nimi

Medalist
I really like these two but another program ending in laboured pair spin that just keeps slowing down while the music soars upward? Aaargh! Stop doing that, choreographers!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley ... and .... Tim :luv17: :yahoo: :dance3: :hap93:

pearly

Record Breaker
I could see from Ashley's dress their music is Great Gatsby. I guess that's a good thing, but I think that music is actually really bad for ice.

TMC

Record Breaker
Ashley and Tim could go really far if they got their jumps under control. (Well, if Ashley got her jumps tbf). Their expression is top notch

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
It's at these times I remember how scary throw jumps are...

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ack ... rough outing for Ashley / Tim regarding jumps. But she never stopped performing! And Tim was very supportive of her afterward. Nice to see.

I adore the program. Beginning and ending with smashing dancing and performing!

TMC

Record Breaker
Ack ... rough outing for Ashley / Tim regarding jumps. But she never stopped performing! And Tim was very supportive of her afterward. Nice to see.

I adore the program. Beginning and ending with smashing dancing and performing!

The programme is one of the best so far this season, imo.

And Tim was so cute supporting Ash :luv17:

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Ashley and Tim are true artists. It was a bad skate, but good if you would cut out the fals cause their PE and execution level was that good. So I hope they will get jumps under control

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I knew it was La Strada when I saw the outfits. Everyone always does this with this theme.