2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Pairs FS

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Man with costumes like that I was expecting My Sharona from the Italians, I am disappoint.

Nice program though!

Well they don't have the tech content, so they're piling on the charm. And they're both very charming.

Too bad we can't come up with some hybrid of the Russians and Italians. That would be something.

nimi

Medalist
FINALLY a program ending in a pair spin where the spin actually FITS THE MUSIC.

Thank you, Vale & Ondrej.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Marchei seems to be really upset at Hotarek. Did anything happen in the program? I missed most of it but it is such a departure from her usually cheery self.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love Valentina and Ondrej. This program shows their versatility, but I'm disappointed with it. Too comedic. I loved their FS last year so much, and it showed their strengths.

nimi

Medalist
Matching sparkly onesies, a synchronized fall and well synchronized sbs spins at the end... BRAVI RAGAZZI! This is the essence of pair skating!

ETA: Bonus points for Matteo's silly birthday hat in the kiss'n'cry

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That is the first program by DM/G that has held my attention all the way through. Maybe this will be a breakthrough year for them? I hope they get their tech side together because I'd love to see a clean performance of that.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i want that birthday hat! i really enjoyed that program! and +3 goe for in sync falls :agree::biggrin:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
But I think their music need a bit more of work

Yes the music can't make up its mind if it wants to be superfuturehightecho or super safe middle of the road.

But some of those positions and entrances/exits out of elements were really interesting. Like I said, I want to see a clean performance of that with more performance energy. I think it could be their breaktrhough.