2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Pairs FS

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm distracted by Matteo Guarise near the ice

it would be pairs suave overload if Morgan Cipres, Matteo and Francis Boudreau-Audet would be at one event in one place at the same time:laugh:, they seem to me like three brothers:)

NicolettaL

Final Flight
it would be pairs suave overload if Morgan Cipres, Matteo and Francis Boudreau-Audet would be at one event in one place at the same time:laugh:, they seem to me like three brothers:)

I would litteraly be dead. Cause they all are super handsome, and this would be to much of a beauty in one place.

nimi

Medalist
Some rough/scary moments during the lifts but they made it through okay. Yay!

Another pair spin ending... but at least Alisa&Alexander managed to keep it from slowing down.

Weren't these two with Pavlova last season? I'm glad to see Oleg V at the kiss'n'cry with them.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Ashley and Tim could go really far if they got their jumps under control. (Well, if Ashley got her jumps tbf). Their expression is top notch

Yes, I just checked the score and I was like, grrrrrr--they lost the TES to the Austrians?

So few American pairs team have any grace. And they do. Like you said, their expression is top notch.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really enjoyed that program from Alisa / Alexander. Their expression of it was just perfect throughout, except when they let go a little because they were a little upset about their elements. I love the little playing-a-clarinet flourish she did!

Alisa reminds me of young Gordeeva. They both look very young, but already have a lot of polish!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's apparently superfuturehightecho all the way in Italy--except for the coffee maker, which is still the pre-millennium model.

Just saying...

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sorry, but I found it rude of Nicole and Matteo to be practicing their elements while the last two pairs were doing their programmes. Basic performing courtesy is lacking. It was very distracting.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but I found it rude of Nicole and Matteo to be practicing their elements while the last two pairs were doing their programmes. Basic performing courtesy is lacking. It was very distracting.

One of the Japanese dance teams was doing the same thing during their event. And yes, I also found it distracting.

NicolettaL

Final Flight

Nah I'm pretty sure that it's just rink fault. That one in Bergamo is not so big - so there is not much room to practice off ice. Same problem is with the rink in Warsaw during that Challenger. You have everywhere skaters running around and practicing while other are compeeting on the ice.

nimi

Medalist
OMG I took a look at the chat window next to the stream...

sample comment: "MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ON DRUNKED RUSSIASN"

:rofl2:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nah I'm pretty sure that it's just rink fault. That one in Bergamo is not so big - so there is not much room to practice off ice. Same problem is with the rink in Warsaw during that Challenger. You have everywhere skaters running around and practicing while other are compeeting on the ice.

Of course it's rink fault. But their were other couples who stopped doing their elements off-ice while they were obviously visible to the cameras, out of courtesy for their fellow skaters.

nimi

Medalist
...and we have the winner!

This program suits Z/E 100 times better than last season's Bublé one, IMO.

Granted, the "and now I open my boob flaps!" moment was a bit weird, but it kinda worked (lol)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well that was tasteful. Tasteful to a fault. I give Z/E mucho credit for not including a Eurotrash Disco Lite Version Of a Classical Piece Skating Fans Have Heard Since Water First Froze.

I was also uhm rather bored.

The entrance into that spin was a big glitch. And I love how she fixed the top part of her costume at one point.

That broke a bit of the overwhelming boredom.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Man with costumes like that I was expecting My Sharona from the Italians, I am disappoint.

Nice program though!