Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just watched

Loved Nathan though I wouldn't give him 10s :) but great skate
Loved Adam
Loved Han Yan

Poor boy boy :(

and well.. yeah... Canadian boys didn't have it tonight... but it could be worse...

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Just watched

Loved Nathan though I wouldn't give him 10s :) but great skate
Loved Adam
Loved Han Yan

Poor boy boy :(

and well.. yeah... Canadian boys didn't have it tonight... but it could be worse...
Sandovsky (sp?) was fun to watch! I really enjoyed that vampire masquerade. I think Stolbova would have liked it too. He has a lot of potential!

Liam's shirt was pretty. I hope he'll manage better in the FS.

Samohin did well! [emoji7]

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Sandovsky (sp?) was fun to watch! I really enjoyed that vampire masquerade. I think Stolbova would have liked it too. He has a lot of potential!

I felt so bad for Liam tonight. Here's to hoping he recovers in the LP. :biggrin:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

Liam : sad because well... he has pretty much said goodbye to his Olympics
Sadovsky : the whole thing screamed UR and it was so I couldn't enjoy it
Samohin is good looking but even if this were one of his best performances in a while, he still keep falling..

Yeah.. I know... I am grumpy.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Beautiful man with beautiful skating :love:. Apparently no 4everchan here to say "mine" before me :laugh:

not because i wasn't there that i haven't claimed him... look at my avatar.... i have him pretty much tattooed on my chest

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Liam : sad because well... he has pretty much said goodbye to his Olympics
Sadowsky : the whole thing screamed UR and it was so I couldn't enjoy it
Samohin is good looking but even if this were one of his best performances in a while, he still keep falling..

Yeah.. I know... I am grumpy.

I am a bit slow sometimes, but I was surprised about Sadowsky's URs. They looked pretty good to me in the replay. :confused: He had some nice choreo moments. I think he might mature into a really good performer!

Yeah, Daniel fell. But, I think he took your advice and he just did a 3-3 for his combo! Great step sequence, too!

I didn't know sweet Boyang was injured. :sad21:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Yeah, that was really too bad. It's a shame that he had to step in at the last minute like that. I wonder if it threw him off. He has such good posture!

I know he had been wishing for a "call up" so to speak all season and was finally happy that it happened. He just had an "off" night. :(

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
so yah... it's true that Liam was just in Warsaw last weekend..... so it's pretty quick turnaround for him.. let's hope for a great LP...

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I know he had been wishing for a "call up" so to speak all season and was finally happy that it happened. He just had an "off" night. :(

He totally deserved to get the call after his amazing performance at US International. That was one of the highlights of the whole season so far for me. He should've gotten a GP spot outright. Looking forward to his FS!