2017 JGP Brisbane Mens FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Brisbane Mens FS

liv

Record Breaker
Egor certainly did well, especially when you notice his age. I also guessed he was Eteri's student after just a few jumps. Her influence is very strong. It was like watching a male Evgenia Medvedeva just by entries and landings of jumps, transitions, and step sequences. It was startling to me.

Loved the cheering crowd. Nice beginning to the season.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Yeah 4foreverchan, many more skated to Muse. I was just thinking who else skated to it very recently (like last season recently)

Carreira & Ponomarenko won the Junior Worlds Bronze medal last year with Exogenesis.

And Guignard & Fabbri are using Exogenesis this season.

It's been done enough.

I assume you are only asking about Exogenesis. (Of course, Muse has been used quite a bit more).

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is it very overused? I think I've only seen Ashley skate to it recently but admittedly I haven't been around long.

In addition to the other examples listed, Roman Sadovsky also skated to "Exogenesis Symphony Part 3: Redemption" for his SP last season. It's my current avatar.

Has Joseph Phan Vietnamese roots?

Yes, he's half-Vietnamese, half-Chinese.

and anyone else who wants to see the real Joseph

Huh? Are you implying that my fancam of his performance is somehow fake? :scratch2: I showed Joseph my video, and he liked it (so it didn't bother him too much that his 4T was obscured by someone's head). If it's good enough for him, then surely my fancam is decent enough for this forum?