twizzles! oh she lost balance in the second set
no touchie steps

very fun!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
that rot lift was awesome

too bad about the small bobble on twizzles.. actually sunnystars... i thought it was lajoie who messed up a bit

super latin vibe...

loved it... 58.55 despite the mistakes... not bad

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
too bad about the small bobble on twizzles.. actually sunnystars... i thought it was lajoie who messed up a bit

oops you're right. I didn't see Marjorie's mistake due to the constant buffering of my stream
anyway, not the best start but I hope they kill it in the free!

Giselle

Medalist
Is it bad that I'm already done with the Jennifer Lopez / Pitbull songs? It's only the 1st JGP, this season is going to be very long...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jessica PALFREYMAN/Charlton DOHERTY (AUS)
him in black shirt with silver sparkle patterning across shoulders, her in cream and gold dress with fringe skirt and ALL OF THE SPARKLES

o yes i remember thinking the let's get loud cd needed to be hidden.
pattern
no touchie steps
curve lift you know i am always terrified he will accidentally skate over her ponytail ofc he never does
twizzles!

YAYAYAYAYAY GO TEAM AUSTRALIA

TMC

Record Breaker
I like Charlton! I don't know why - maybe because I imagine he's thinking "nah, I don't feel like smiling and you're not gonna make me". There are so many big fake smiles in these latin programmes, it's kind of refreshing :laugh:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I wish Marjorie & Zachary had done 2 summer competitions to get a better grasp of their programs but that wasn't a terrible start. Can
definitely improve on that.

Nice lift by the Aussies.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oops you're right. I didn't see Marjorie's mistake due to the constant buffering of my stream
anyway, not the best start but I hope they kill it in the free!

you know... the entrance and variations on those twizzles is super hard... when nerves are gone, when experience kicks in later in the season, they will be spectacular... i like when junior teams are pushed into difficulty... it may cost them a few points now but will be very rewarding later... gosh... i love his personality... and she is a good match....

peese

Medalist
I like Charlton! I don't know why - maybe because I imagine he's thinking "nah, I don't feel like smiling and you're not gonna make me". There are so many big fake smiles in these latin programmes, it's kind of refreshing :laugh:

I was going to say the opposite. Was hoping he would let go a bit more facially and with body movement than he does as a singles skater, but...technically he has great feet and knees!!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
if only she could just do some shimmies during that lift...
it would be the highlight of it all!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sasha FEAR/George WADDELL (GBR)
him in all black with a few sparkles on the collar. Her in bright orangey pink wth ruffly skirt and many sparkles

pattern
straight line lift
twizzles! got a bit out of sync but otherwise good
no touchie steps

very good job!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Sasha has such a nice dress. George needs some more sparkle to match.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG Greg Merriman is smacking down people being jerks about the Aussie dancers in the live chat

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Jake's shirt...the cut is making me feel like he's got stiff shoulders. Needs to be more fitted.