twizzles! oops he slipped a bit
no touchie steps
straight line lift VERY COOL
pattern

WAY TO GO GUYS BE PROUD <3

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Cho seems to be the stronger skater here. I like her posture throughout the performance.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Natalie D'ALESSANDRO/Bruce WADDELL (CAN)
him in all black, her in bright pink with various cutouts

omg all the drama in their pre-start
twizzles! all wonky in the second set. gonna hurt
pattern
curve lift with shoulder shimmy
no touchie steps

very fun!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
that was super fun!
still no to the music though

and yeah wink it, Bruce! wink! :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
the first canadian couple were overscored imo

- - - Updated - - -

okie doke. time for more garlic bread.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Zachary says the goal is to get better and better. Ted is having fun with them.

peese

Medalist
A little history on the Waddell brothers....both are strong freeskate competitors and do all triples except axel. Natalie is a fab singles skater as well. I used to train with their mom (Casey, who was a great skater and judge) and her sister Kitty who was a spitfire and wonderful show skater after her competitive career. Their father (the boys grandpa) is "Red" Kelly who was on 8 winning Stanley Cup teams in the late 40s and 50s and later became a successful NHL coach. He is 90 yrs young now! Wonderful and successful family! Skating is definitely in their blood!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
A little history on the Waddell twins....both are strong freeskate competitors and do all triples except axel. Natalie is a fab singles skater as well. I used to train with their mom (Casey, who was a great skater and judge) and her sister Kitty who was a spitfire and wonderful show skater after her competitive career. Their father (the boys grandpa) is "Red" Kelly who was on 8 winning Stanley Cup teams in the late 40s and 50s and later became a successful NHL coach. He is 90 yrs young now! Wonderful and successful family! Skating is definitely in their blood!

except they are 3 years apart so they are not twins ;)

peese

Medalist
except they are 3 years apart so they are not twins ;)

Oh dear...I have never checked their bios as I just went by what I was told by a Cricket Club coach. Woopsie daisy! And thanks for the info Sir Chan!:confused2:

peese

Medalist
TWINS?! :jaw: I didn't even think of looking at the dates of birth. I just looked at the hometown.

This has suddently added a bit of extra spice to proceedings!

EDIT: Except, they're not (according to their ISU Bios anyway). George's DOB is 17.10.1998, while Bruce's is 28.11.2001.

CaroLiza_fan

Sorry CaroLiza....as 4everchan pointed out, they are brothers three years apart and not twins. Never bothered to check bios as I was told many times that they were. My bad...

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I really liked this couple: Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Nikita NAZAROV.

Elizaveta is just 14! Except twizzles, their program was very nice and their skating skills are very good. :)