2018 Internationaux de France Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Pairs Short Program

s_parks

Record Breaker
I think it helps that it most cases, the Chinese teams learn their technique before the girl does a lot of her growing. And they typically pair the girl with a significantly older guy who is already grown.

The technique is simply better though. It just shows. And Xiangning Li did some really decent twists in practice with Xie even though she's new to pairs. And the only time there was a pair with significant age difference was Zhang with Peng and Yu. All the other partnerships happened when the skaters were quite young.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Look, I really enjoy R/K, but this program is becoming less A Day in the Life and more Groundhog's Day. Time to cough up for a new program NK. And costumes.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I guess the bronze is going to be between them and Kayne/O'Shea, assuming K/O skate decently, and J/C and B/K go 1-2.

gold12345

Medalist
Solid skate for Ryom/Kim. This isn't a strong field and it's a great chance for them to get a medal.

glorybox6

Final Flight
Look, I really enjoy R/K, but this program is becoming less A Day in the Life and more Groundhog's Day. Time to cough up for a new program NK. And costumes.

My thoughts exactly. I really admire this pair and they deserve fresh material. They've been skating this program for three seasons now, right? Feels like an eternity.

Lota

Record Breaker
I'm just looking forward to next year and new programs for R/K. I want to see how versatile they can be in terms of music choices and genres.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That’s the kind of talk that gets them sent to a re-education camp!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
R/K always appear fresh and new to me every time I see them.. I love this pair!! Well done!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Ugh, has Kozlovskii been wearing the undone bowtie costume this whole season? Just noticed it. (Can we please retire undone bowties on costumes?)