2018 Lombardia Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Lombardia Trophy Ladies Short Program

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Wow.. this outfit... the colour hurts my eyes and the fringes look stuck on with glue. Can we start a gofundme for this girl to get a new dress please?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
But nice to see a skater from the Philippines. Which btw is not where Paul sent his letter. (Providing useful detail in every post is important to me)

It is nice to see. It's been a long time since I last saw Alisson skating, so it's nice to see she is carrying on.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
On my youtube stream one of the suggested videos is a 24hr relaxing piano music stream with waterfalls. I'm resisting the urge to click on it but if the scoring gets too slow I might give in.

Really? The Paraclimbing World Championships are showing up for me. Gotta admit I'm curious!

Not sure about this dress colour...or music choice.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Oh my...what a shade of Yellow.

I mean...it's a fashion no from me, so far Yuna's 'Send in the clowns' SP yellow dress and Piper Gilles' divine FS Bond dress are examples how to do yellow in FS. Anti-examples are definitely this one and bumblebee explosion in 'Candyman' FS from Evgenia/Vladimir:palmf:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I kind of like it. So unique, and so is her music:biggrin:

I loved the music! The shade of the dress wouldn't be my favourite, but I've seen much worse.

Never seen Eva Lotta before, but I enjoyed that SP from her.

CaroLiza_fan

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The shades used on Nathalie's dress are really pretty.
The front lines are nice, the back shouldn't be so cut-out though. IMO

Last edited:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Eva Lotta! Good to see her again. I guess she competes as a junior and a senior. The costume sure has grown on me. I wasn't overly fond of it (but didn't hate it or anything) at the JGP, but now it makes her look like a fairy or forest sprite. (Isn't it light green, not yellow...?)

Was that a different song than at the JGP? Does anyone know what it was?

Roo87

Medalist
I really thought that opening piano music was for The Young and The Restless ....sad it wasn't