2018 Worlds Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Pairs Free Skate

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Sadly, I must agree with BESP commentator. The program looks a little bit juniorish. They need more experience in seniors. Which is why it's good they had chance to perform in FP. They earn experience, even if the placement won't be what they hoped.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hey SBS man settle down, does he needs his tea?

Well done Katia and Harley! You got all the lifts done! (Also I saw on Instagram that they're practicing a Quad twist go guuuuys!)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lovely, playful skate from Katia and Harley! I really like them.

Is Katia part feline? Both those throw jumps, she was leaning in the air ... well done! Also, they got back in synch beautifully on their SBS spins, after being just slightly off.

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
Well, that wasn't perfect but still quite respectable for a first senior worlds. Alexandrovskaya/Windsor have time to build on this going forward. Harley looks like he feels disappointed but they haven't yet shaken off all the junior bits. They'll improve.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:laugh: Australia followed by Austria... somewhere George W Bush is wondering when we became good enough to have two teams.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
I have coffee and I'm going to enjoy the one discipline that doesn't give me apoplexy fits.

Aussies are young but lots of talent there. Hopefully he's fine and can rest now.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Miriam ZIEGLER/Severin KIEFER (AUT)
Coldplay Medely
in matching dark navy blue outfits sprinkled with silver sparkles like stars

SBS 3S she hand down
3Tw very crashy landing
SBS 3T-2T-2T
upsy, good
Th3F she hangs on
BIDs
SBS FCCoSp
upsy, good
ChSq
Th3S hangs on
upsy
CoSp

Very clean but...seemed very slow and very cautious tbh

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I really do love this program especially from the point where the music starts to build.

Has to feel good after the disappointment of not making the free skate at Olympics. :clap: