2021 JGP Austria: Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Austria: Pairs Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
All those classical melodies they play during the warm-up in this medley... When as a teenager I was attending dance lessons they always played such things to us during the warm-up as well :)

When you think of it, emphasising the beat like that over a medley of a whole pile of seemingly different pieces is a good way of training dancers to spot the beat, as well as to move to it.

Suprised we don't get more of that during the warm-ups, instead of making everybody listen to some bloke taking his horse somewhere down the road... :p

CaroLiza_fan

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Joker/Harley or whatever else comics themes miss me completely, but technically this was good. When they add triple jumps they will be serious medal competitors.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
when the House of the Rising Sun is the name of a bdsm club

There I was self-censoring my post yesterday about Michail Savitskiy's music because there was bad language in it, and then you come along today with your handcuffs and whips! :laugh:

Was the stream breaking up during that, or was it at my end?

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
There I was self-censoring my post yesterday about Michail Savitskiy's music because there was bad language in it, and then you come along today with your handcuffs and whips! :laugh:

Was the stream breaking up during that, or was it at my end?

CaroLiza_fan
it's not me it's them :LOL: stream is acting up here too

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Dang I should make dinner but I'm juggling the two streams...

Goooo Uzbekistan the one with the U!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I like that Ted still didn't fully embrace the term "women's category" :rock:

It's hard for auld fogies like us to change the habit of a lifetime! :laugh:

Plus, I never had a problem whenever Ted used to describe a little girl as a "charming young lady". It felt very complimentary. But now I cringe whenever he describes a little girl as a "charming young woman". It just sounds creepy. And that's the last thing Ted would want to sound. Because he is just trying to be encouraging.

CaroLiza_fan