2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens FS 11/22 | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens FS 11/22

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I liked it during the Olympics when the various Russian channels invited skaters and Tarasova to commentate. I thought their opinions were interesting.

Yes! I learned so much during their comments. Trankov, Averbukh, Sotnikova, Stolbova and all other russian stars.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Boy who knew Maxim Kovtun would be the highlight of the day so far? Looks like he's going to medal.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
It definitely wasn't a good skate. Please watch him at Lambardia. that was the performance I fell in love with.

Agreed- he was fabulous at Lombardia! He has EVERYTHING it takes to be our National Champion and a World Medalist except fire/the ability to not wilt (as Dick Button would say). But I think with a little more belief in himself, he could break through. I love this program!

Sandpiper, agreed about the gorgeous lines.

He is sick and weak- Ice Network reports he got food poisoning on the flight over to France. He removed the quad from his short because he didn't feel strong enough yesterday. Even with that clean short, I kind of expected him to not be able to make it through the long today. He was very sick- vomiting up until a few hours before the short.

Go Ricky for Nationals!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Menshov has officially joined the "can do quad, can't do axel" club. Has he always been there?

Too bad about the skate. I very much wanted him to medal.