6. Adian PITKEEV (RUS) - 219.38
7. Richard DORNBUSH (USA) - 219.27 Free Skate
8. Han YAN (CHN) - 216.85 Free Skate
9. Chafik BESSEGHIER (FRA) - 211.24 Free Skate
10. Douglas RAZZANO (USA) - 194.24
11. Florent AMODIO (FRA) - 193.00 Free Skate

Meoima

Match Penalty
What about Mura winning SC and crying KnC? and jst cuz Tatsu messed up here, he was great in SA... You gotta focus on the positive!:)
Oh wow third for Ten; Carroll trying to make it better 'first time to medal in gp series'
But both Sa and Sc were not averagely good. If you compare to CoR.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
What the hell was this competition? What happened to the top three? For Kovtun to actually win this...was it hot in the arena? There was a lot of steam above the ice.

In all honesty I think Denis Ten was very lucky with his presentation score here. This program, the music and the costume all seem actually well planned, but this was just going through the motions, skate from one side of the rink to the other jump and don't even try to look like you're interpreting the music. What a disappointment.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I wanted to see Denis in the GPF...he has so much potential. Talent isn't enough. :cry:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
:laugh: I'm not fan of Kovtun as a person but as a skater I really like him.

And I also love how he's making people's heads explode on this forum. :popcorn:

karlowens2

On the Ice
Ten even when he came onto the ice didn't seem in the mood. He didn't have the positions, stretch I expected - just going through the motions some of the time. I like the program - interesting.

Something in the water. So many missed 3A's tonight. Once you get the quad does it mess with your axel?hm....

Meoima

Match Penalty
I don't want to say this, even though I like Denis, I'd rather had Menshov on the podium. :slink: I have soft spot for him.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I feel mean for saying this, but nobody delivered worthy winning performances today. At least in CoC Dornbush, Nam, and Ge were all solid, and Yuzuru and Han Yan had a good reason to be sloppy.

Kudos to... Pitkeev, of all people. He impressed me the most today.

Should we already predict Kovtun is going to win GPF :sarcasm: ?
Yes, yes, I guess we should. But then, that'll jinx it and make it impossible for him to win. :p (Seriously though, his "winning" performances at both GPs would likely struggle to get silver elsewhere. What bizarre luck he has...)

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Only one score over 150...Yuzu would have got the silver here too with 5 falls :eek:hwell:
Porbably we won't see >190 scores this year at the GPF

MalAssada

Medalist
I got the entire top 4 one place wrong, I guess that's ok considering the performances and all :think: