2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program March 4 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program March 4

GF2445

Record Breaker
I am royally angry about how generous the judges were on Niki Wories. She messed up on both her double jumps and still accumulated a technical score of 27+

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You called this one. :clap: Japanese 1-2 heading into the next ice resurfacing. I like Kailani but I don't think she'll mix that up.

Oh no, I'm not expecting that either. But, I just want Kailani to do well!

It's hard to believe that before the start of 2015, I had never seen her before. And she did not stick in my mind after the Torun Cup. But, she was absolutely on fire at Four Continents, and ever since I have really liked her. To the extent that I am now actively cheering her on!

Time for a quick dinner!

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I am royally angry about how generous the judges were on Niki Wories. She messed up on both her double jumps and still accumulated a technical score of 27+

I thought she did a 3Z?

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ah that might be the explanation, it did not look very good though.

The errors were not pretty, but not costly as she didn't get a UR. The jumps looked rotated..though feel free to disagree.mTyler Pierce likely got a 3T-3T<< which was far more costly

Am curious where Kallani Crane lost points since her program looked clean.

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
Oh my soul when was the last time CAN didn't have a lady in the free? Time for them to rebuild again. What does this mean for the JGP next year? How can they rebuild if they only get to send ladies to a couple JGP events. Of course that had lots of slots this season and it hasn't seemed to do much good.
Really though Selena might come through with a top 10 finish here - but now she doesn't even make the cut!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
time for elizabet!! :cheer: good luck and i hope she can nail that beatiful program :love:

wow almost forgot karen, good luck!!!:cheer:

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh my soul when was the last time CAN didn't have a lady in the free? Time for them to rebuild again. What does this mean for the JGP next year? How can they rebuild if they only get to send ladies to a couple JGP events. Of course that had lots of slots this season and it hasn't seemed to do much good.
Really though Selena might come through with a top 10 finish here - but now she doesn't even make the cut!

Under the rules from last season, if Selena doesn't qualify for the FS, CAN works get 1 spot in four events.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Darn stream! Group 7 was the one I was most looking forward to :cry:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Given what Ukolova has done so far this season, I'm not that confident that she will get through. So if somebody else messes up, Zhao might still get through.

Haven't seen the 2 girls after her before, but by the sounds of things, tyhey are good.

All the best everybody!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ukolova goes through in 9th, with a SB. But, it is still a lot lower than her PB, which should tell you a lot about how her season has gone!

Lovely costume for Elizabet!

Orser looks hopeful, and that's before she even started!

CaroLiza_fan

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't even find a stream. But I have to get ready for school anyways.

I'll be saying a good luck in advanced now.

:cheer: GO KAREN CHEN! Show them that you definitely are senior nationals podium material! :cheer2:

Btw, is she going to do the senior GP next season?