2015 NHK Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Free Dance

Krunchii

Record Breaker
What scores did C/B (USA) get at their GP assignments? How does it match up to the Shibs at NHK?

They got 102 (SA) and 103 (COC) in the FD, I would be so happy if ShibSibs overtook C/B to become USA #1, I enjoy them a lot more

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Omg guys, I couldn't watch cause I'm on the way home and had no cell service until just now and basically felt more nauseous then when I was pregnant cause I was so nervous.....needless to say I'm THRILLED.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
What scores did C/B (USA) get at their GP assignments? How does it match up to the Shibs at NHK?

Someone can correct me, but I think C/B got around 102 and 103 on their GP. The highest FD score so far is Capellini/ Lanotte at CoC for 106.91.

Dots

Final Flight
If I were coaching M/C, I would get my team to compete at senior level and go head to head with H/D for the bronze.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I love the Shibs speaking Japanese to the crowd :laugh:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
:laugh: at Maia and Alex speaking Japanese in their interview. So cute and sweet.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Is it possible for them to overtake C/B at nats?

Too soon to tell. Igor is no dummy. I will bet cold hard cash that he's rechoreographed the step sequences and Chock & Bates are working their butts off. And don't underestimate them--they've only been together a fraction of the time the Shibs have.

I'm a big fan of BOTH them and the Shibs. Nationals is going to be wonderfully suspenseful.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Omg Alex is hilarious he called himself an idiot, it's really nice to see them make the effort to speak some for their fans, I'm so happy for their win

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, how is their Japanese, since I would have no idea?

Slay, Shibs, slay!:yay:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm thrilled for the Shibs!

I'm a little put off by the high score B/S received. It just wasn't that good.

But, if they hadn't pulled up to second, then there would have been no Russian dance team at GPF, right?

Gee, I wonder if the judges knew that?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If I were coaching M/C, I would get my team to compete at senior level and go head to head with H/D for the bronze.

McNamara/Carpenter? If that's who you're referring to, I'm going to be SO excited when they start competing in seniors as well as the Parsons. If they keep improving at this rate, they certainly have a possibility to make the 2022 Olympic podium.

Sorry. I HAD to gush over them as they're my 2 fave ice dance teams.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
In the K and C, to whom was Alex Shibutani saying, "... miss you ..." (when he was speaking to the camera)?

Last edited: