2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 42 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

keasus

On the Ice
So it looks like only Queen Tuk won't be defending her title :cry:

Kudos to the Canadians. The totally bore me but that was great.

I give them major props for their technical prowess and nerves of steel, but I have never seen less of "pair" skating at this level. They could have been two single skaters training on the same ice.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
15 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT (GER)

Music: Sometimes by Wax Tailor

Black/red ombre cotumes

3Tw - huge
3T+3T+SEQ
2S - she pop, he did 3S
FiDs
PCoSp3p
5ALi
ChSq
3FTh - twofoot
3Li
5RLi
CCoSp3p
3STh

One pop and twofoot, but much much better than Euros. He fistpumps

FS: 69.54+72.41 = 141.95, 216.17 (PB), 3/15

Last edited:

whatif

Medalist
LMFAO at TAT. She says she is just going to kill herself if she hears this music any longer. It's like the tape got stuck.

tulosai

Record Breaker
These guys have come a long way in a short time, but in reality they still have a lot of work to do. Well done though :cheer:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have to interupt my crying fest over Sui/Han to ask - WHAT IS THAT MUSIC?!!! It's like Bolero mixed with Bollywood on techno base...

Lota

Record Breaker
I love this program, the choreography :luv17: And their relationship is wonderful :) Can't wait to see what they have in store for us next year.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Give S/M another year or two and they will be sensational. My goodness, he's one strong man. And she's like the Cher of figure skating. We'll have the apocalypse and after Aliona will still be doing huge throw jumps with someone. :) Loved the quirkiness of that program. They really should explore that as a style--style really makes you stand out from the pack. It's a good partnership.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I can't believe they changed the layout with the 3S at the end, the same she did with Robin. I was waiting and waiting where is that second throw and then it was like: wait what? They'll do it at the very end? :D Overall solid performance, very good for their worlds debut!!!