2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I have been following along, just tired after 3 nights of little sleep. Wow, I expected 2 US teams to medal, just surprised that the 2nd one is C/P! Good for them and congrats to the Parsons.

madison

Record Breaker
Oh... yeah... predictable results.
While I do agree with Parsons' victory, the third was a gift for Carreira/Ponomarenko:biggrin:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
yup.... i was like that fr many competitions this year... i missed all the pairs at these junior worlds

Aw, bummer! Pairs was fun. That's mostly why I'm so exhausted, from a short night last night to watch pairs. That, and it's just been a long week anyway. Okay, now back to sleep again... hopefully I can wake up for Holly Harris. Goodnight again y'all.:bed:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Yay, my Anthony won a bronze! Though I missed him and his partner performing.

Also congratulations to the all medalists. The Parsons' FD was beautiful. I hope they have a successful career in seniors.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Aw, bummer! Pairs was fun. That's mostly why I'm so exhausted, from a short night last night to watch pairs. That, and it's just been a long week anyway. Okay, now back to sleep again... hopefully I can wake up for Holly Harris. Goodnight again y'all.:bed:

if you wake up for holly, watch temura for me... i may be sleeping or not... but yeah... if i am there.. you will know anyways LOL

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
If it's the extra i on Chiddy, I originally had one and looked back to your post for the spelling and saw two...lol. Not the cocktails...yet

LOL but how can you be from toronto and need to look for the spelling of pchiddy?

be careful you are close to 700 posts... in 13 years wow lol

eta 700th post already happened

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am attempting to last through the ladies. Day off tomorrow.

i only have one short appointment tomorrow.. but it's at 11am... dilemma.... i will try to hang out a bit... anyways... i am still dishes resurfacing..

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yeah, growlers are your friend. As is bubbly in the fridge.

how did you survive not drinking during your pregnancy... you know child protection services are still looking for a third strike ;)

OMG :) :laugh2: (JK)

peese

Medalist
LOL but how can you be from toronto and need to look for the spelling of pchiddy?

be careful you are close to 700 posts... in 13 years wow lol

eta 700th post already happened

I second guessed myself. Always did that in school too and got mad at myself numerous times. 700! Where did the time go in 13 yrs! Haha. Reminder..I didn't post til' 12.9 years in. (is there a such thing?)

madison

Record Breaker
Carreira and Ponomarenko got 3 points more in PCS than the 2 Russian teams:biggrin:
And Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTER almost 3 points more than Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA
Is it fair?:D:biggrin:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I can see now why some people have hyped about Pavel. He with a la Charlie's hair style has certainly star quality although I really wish his partner works hard to refine her movements to make less sloppy.

peese

Medalist
i only have one short appointment tomorrow.. but it's at 11am... dilemma.... i will try to hang out a bit... anyways... i am still dishes resurfacing..

Finish your dishes and I am going to watch some of the pairs I missed. Back shortly...