2017 CS US International Classic Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Ladies SP

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Sending good vibes to Karen Chen even though I can't see if she's up yet due to frozen stream!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
And IN has not posted the scores since ladies started. And they wonder why the sport is losing audiences.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Sending good vibes to Karen Chen even though I can't see if she's up yet due to frozen stream!

Her dress is amazing :love: It looks like the standard black tango dress, but the skirt is fringe. And she is a hell of a lot more charismatic and into her program than some of the other skaters.

Oooh, sassy little head shake in the Ina Bauer. Hand down on the solo jump, but no falls that I saw and everything else looked great!

Nailed the ending!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Aaaaa i missed Mirai!!!

I missed Marin, and Karen too :(

breadstal

Record Breaker
Guys, compare scores here to Lombardia. Just so, so wrong what's going on with scoring/ judging.

breadstal

Record Breaker
I always love Paige's dresses and music choices

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't follow Lombardia- what's going on?

Zagitova got 71+ score in short with fall on 2A, some said that Wakaba URed her combo, I didn't check it and had 74+ score. Both girls had 217 and 218 total scores, just insane. They both did great but it was rather ridiculous event.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Kaori's score seems ridiculously low for me. She had a fall but other elements looked great in real time. I want some justice for Kaori

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The scores here are pretty accurate. No idea what drugs they are taking over at Lombardia.

Bianchetti trying to blow up the system with a Bang so people are more willing to accept the changes next season? They're in Italy after all.