2017 CS Finlandia Mens SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Mens SP

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Petrov down twice and step out. Is this an old program? Looks familiar. Or at least the costume...:confused:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
14 Alexander PETROV (RUS)

Music: Sabre Dance

Golden net shirt with neckline ornaments, red sash, black pants

4T - fall, looked <
3A - fall
FCSp
3Lz+COMBO - stepout
CSSp
StSq
CCoSp

Yikes, 2 falls and no combo

SP: 27.13+34.29-2.00 = 59.42, 9/14

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I agree - Adam seems much more at ease on ice in terms of sole presentation lately, and it makes his stuff authentic and more believable.

then - few clubbing sessions with Sassy Divas Ashley and Adam and we would be sassy all right!:laugh:;)

Our Inner Sassy Divas would fully and sassily emerge .:drama: :rock: :rock:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
LOL, nobody can remember if he recycled his program or costume. That's not a good sign.

Costume is old, the SP is new - they ditched it for that terrible medley but brought this back, sensibly. I mean, it was still not great, but at least this music is tolerable. Although it's kind of comical when all the jumps fail, lol. Remind me again why he was included in the main team?

viennaskater

Medalist
Ok they've changed his music and not really for the better. How can anyone skate to 'Sabre Dance'? He deserves better, it's a real shame.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ok they've changed his music and not really for the better. How can anyone skate to 'Sabre Dance'? He deserves better, it's a real shame.

Well, you can do it if you're Plushy or Lipnitskaya, but if you can't sell it then it's another story.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
LOL, nobody can remember if he recycled his program or costume. That's not a good sign.

Costume is old, the SP is new - they ditched it for that terrible medley but brought this back, sensibly. I mean, it was still not great, but at least this music is tolerable. Although it's kind of comical when all the jumps fail, lol. Remind me again why he was included in the main team?

Oh I noticed this was a different SP compared to the one at Lombardia but am still confused by it. It didn't get better, for me at least. :laugh:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
15 Ross MINER (USA)

Music: Bombom; Downtown by Macklemore

Black outfit, sparkly shoulders

3S - pop
1A*
CCSp
3Lz+3T
StSq
FSSp
CCoSp