2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

matcha

Medalist
Even Alex and Michael when they are skating with their sisters? Because to be topless dancing with your sister is a little bit like that horrible My big fat gypsy wedding show. So wrong on so many levels. So wrong. I was made to sit through 3 episodes of the stupid thing and I was so offended by it all on so many levels.
From a distance, Alex looks topless in his SD costume.

The only ice dancer I need to skate topless it Poje. :love::love::love:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's Carmen, but at least they're using a rarer cut for their opening. And at least she makes a good Carmen

auser

Record Breaker
Skating to classic rock will always get you points with me. Especially with that eyeliner, Marie-Jade :cool14:
A bit apart on the non touching sequences, but I really liked the chemistry they displayed during the closer holds and lifts

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Ding ding dong ding
I've heard people talking about this musical show "Carmen"
Glad to be able to finally hear some extracts from it.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Is Betina a popular name in Russia?

More Carmen *sigh* I know there are only 20 odd music choices that can actually be made in skating so I guess I'll have to resign myself to it all.

Barb

Record Breaker
I am so glad that P/M got to compete here, they did a really good job :yes:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
These two are really nice to watch and I think they commit to the Carmen theme. I hope they'll work on closer holds and more clean edges in their step sequences -- the difference in skill between them is most glaring there.

in any case a valuable opportunity for them!

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Did they finish well before the music ends or is it just my stream?

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
P/M have a lot of potential. I know you have to sell Carmen but the OTT faces aren't always pleasing to see :rolleye:
Like the stationnary lift a lot, wish it had more power/rotational speed to it !

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm all for these two to skate together as long as possible.
Simply wonderful match.

I find them really fascinating as a team. I still question the construction and interpretation of that program...it's all feral aggression from the git go, without the sexual heat (which they slide into the middle of the program), but it's definitely growing on me.

But they are a surprisingly good match as a team.

Mattieu

Medalist
P/M have a lot of potential. I know you have to sell Carmen but the OTT faces aren't always pleasing to see :rolleye:
Like the stationnary lift a lot, wish it had more power/rotational speed to it !

I love them, but they have a lot of work to do on her basic skating, if you watch the step sequences, she sprays so much ice!