2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
BINGO! Or, rather, the mens thread.

Also, the bulk of figure skating centers around the singles discipline; not many pay much attention to pairs or ice dance. Which is the sad reality. The stream went from almost 4000 viewers to below 1000!

which is one of the reasons I like Pairs and Dance so much. Fewer crazy people.

whatif

Medalist
Nice skate from J/C. As always very emotional but still rough. I would have Z/E higher in PCS but not enough to beat in J/C in TES.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Why do the French have so much style. Seriously. Somebody should send all our U.S. pairs to their coaches and choreographers ASAP.

Their coaches are American lol.

Their choreographers this season Scottish/Italian. ;)

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Ok I guess it's good I didn't go to Regina because I would have done something profoundly disgraceful if I had been in the same room as Vanessa James. What a skate!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Only in Canada I/M would get higher PCS than Z/E for the way they both skated tonight. Outrageous!!!!!

gosh you had to wait all day to make such a comment...

finally you must say right?

good for you ;)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
which is one of the reasons I like Pairs and Dance so much. Fewer crazy people.

It's amazing how the people who bicker over the ladies never get tired of rehashing the same arguments...ever...:drama:

Vanessa & Morgan are definitely my faves here! That was great!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Nice job by Vanessa and Morgan, but I'm not a fan of this program... too snoozy for my liking. I love the colour of Vanessa's dress, but Morgan's 'strip' top is rather questionable.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Will Bruno pass his language test?

How much do you think Aliona is testing him, texting him to practice and refusing to talk to him in anything but German?

auser

Record Breaker
Can't say why exactly J/C spark my soul when they skate, but the kinda do :luv17: