Country
United-States
Oct 27 - Oct 29, 2017

Brandt Centre
Evraz Place.
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Friday, 27 October 2017, 19:48 UTC -6

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

No.NameNation
1Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
SP: "With or Without You" (U2 cover) by April Meservy; choreo by Julie Marcotte and John Kerr
FS: Muse medley (reprise of 2014-2015 FS): "Neutron Star Collision by Muse, Samson and Dalilah ("I Belong to You (Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix)"),performed by Muse, "Uprising" by Muse; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
2Liubov ILYUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
SP: "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, David Wilson
FS: "At This Moment" by Billy Vera & The Beaters; choreo by David Wilson and Sandra Bezic
CAN
3Sydney KOLODZIEJ / Maxime DESCHAMPS
SP: "Satellite" & "Surely I Love You" by Colin James; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Far From the Madding Crowd soundtrack: Opening, Love Theme, and End Credits by Craig Armstrong; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
4Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Assassin's Tango" (from "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Butterfly Lovers Violin Concerto; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
5Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
SP: "Make It Rain" by Ed Sheeran, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
FS: "Say Something (A Great Big World)" performed by Christina Aguilera, "Sense of Freedom" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
FRA
6Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT
SP: Ameksa - Fuego by Taalbi Brothers, edited by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Christopher Dean, John Kerr, Sylvia Fontana, Martin Skotnicky
FS: "La Terre vue du ciel by Armand Amar, edited by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Christopher Dean, John Kerr, Sylvia Fontana, Martin Skotnicky
GER
7Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
SP: "Summer of '42;" choreo by Tatiana Druchinina, Olga Orlova
FS: The Sleeping Beauty by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Tatiana Druchinina, Olga Orlova
RUS
8Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
SP: "All of Me" by John Legend; choreo by Marina Zueva
FS: Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen; choreo by Marina Zueva
USA

Last edited:

Ilvskating

Final Flight
This is such a fabulous entry! If Sui/Han and Y/Z are here it would be like Olympic or world for me. Somehow I just can’t get into T/M and S/K’s programs. I like S/K’s costumes better this year though, much more appropriate. Can’t wait for the competition to start! Go everybody!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
for me, this is a dreamy line-up, probably the hardest - some of my fav programs will be there, I just hope for great performances, because all of them deserve them:)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^I took one look at the line up and said "Wait, it's going to be like deja vu for Worlds 2017." Of course a few very important players are missing, but this is going to be pretty amazing! Wish there were more than 8 pairs though!

QuadThrow

Medalist
This line-up is amazing.:clap:

There will be a huge disappointment for one pair which really have to worry about the GPF qualification then.

S/M will get high PCS and GOE in non-jump elements. But their throws and jumps are really inconstent. I will not be surprised if they show a disastrous SP but have a comeback with their next epic FP.:drama: J/C seems to have the momentum on their side. Their FP can become breathtaking and I hope not to see some silly twist mistakes.:pray:

Do not know what to say about D/R. Their strenght will be the SP and maybe the home crowd will give them the final boost for the victory.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Agree with all of the above. Six of these eight teams could easily be on the podium. Already nervous for the predictions...

dppai

Rinkside
A little worry about PJ, they have great programs this time, but they just cant get higher PCS probably. Still, wish they can do their best, really enjoy their performances.

S/M and D/R, I can't imagine how hard it will be to fight for the gold, since it's in CANADA, maybe D/R will win.

I like J/C a lot from the first sight, so wish they have the chance on the podium.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
^^^I took one look at the line up and said "Wait, it's going to be like deja vu for Worlds 2017." Of course a few very important players are missing, but this is going to be pretty amazing! Wish there were more than 8 pairs though!

after Rostelecom, I want Diva Valentina and Ondrej to be on EVERY GP competition:cheer:

Nika09

On the Ice
Pairs are first choice for me at SC this season. Favorite SP (P/J), LP (S/M), J/C - both SP and LP (new cosutumes!), also D/R with their super jumps. Good luck, guys!

JustMe

On the Ice
Although what I would like to see happen is for all pairs to skate (relatively) clean. But I'd be very happily surprised if somehow James/Cipres would end up on top (unfortunately I think the only way that can happen is if others make mistakes). :p

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Peng and Jin looked great in their Assasin's Tango SP today. They didn't do their jumps or throws but they had great synchronicity. I can see them bringing the passion and drama with this program. Duhamel and Radford's 3Lz never fails to amaze me. And it's great to see Eric in much better condition than he was at Worlds. I thought Denney and Frasier looked good today in both programs. Their throws and lifts were awesome. I always tremble a little on their SBS jumps, but overall they looked good.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
Peng and Jin looked great in their Assasin's Tango SP today. They didn't do their jumps or throws but they had great synchronicity. I can see them bringing the passion and drama with this program. Duhamel and Radford's 3Lz never fails to amaze me. And it's great to see Eric in much better condition than he was at Worlds. I thought Denney and Frasier looked good today in both programs. Their throws and lifts were awesome. I always tremble a little on their SBS jumps, but overall they looked good.
Thank you :)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
lol 2 teams I want to fail:dev3: obv they'll be #1-2 :rofl2:

Why cant a podium look like J/C,:cool: P/Z & I/M !:dance3: a gal can dream!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm not sure the pairs free is being shown on regular CTV. I even went and looked at the CTV website for Saturday night and they don't have it listed. It might be on TSN2. What that means is that I won't get to see any of the pairs at Skate Canada unless I can find a stream that works without downloading weird crud on to my computer.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm not sure the pairs free is being shown on regular CTV. I even went and looked at the CTV website for Saturday night and they don't have it listed. It might be on TSN2. What that means is that I won't get to see any of the pairs at Skate Canada unless I can find a stream that works without downloading weird crud on to my computer.

they didn't list it... but they have 2 hours of footage... only 12 skaters... so i m thinking they will put the top 4-5 pairs FP