2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs FS | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs FS

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
If she doesn't murder him tonight, imagine what will happen if he doesn't pass his German language test in time for the Olympics ....

NAOTMAA

Medalist
I must be the only one here that doesn't get this program... the steps to heaven ending with last year's fs was cool, but this one is kinda gimmicky.

just be glad this isn't "Send in the clowns" 2.0

poor Robin forced to wear that costume :laugh:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Their one coach looks like a cross between John Lennon and the Gallagher brothers from Oasis... Hmmm, maybe some Rivers Cumo from Weezer in there too....

s_parks

Record Breaker
Sui better be drilling those 3sals 'cause that's all she needs to worry about at this point.

artsciboy

On the Ice
If she doesn't murder him tonight, imagine what will happen if he doesn't pass his German language test in time for the Olympics ....

LOL. To be honest, I almost feel like they should have sat out the GP so that Bruno could study and hopefully get that German citizenship. Because, that's probably like more important in the context of this season than making the GPF!!!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
There were some interesting moments (and lovely elements) in that program, but it's way too one-note for my liking. I have always felt that they were mismatched, and I don't see any substantial improvements in that area. Their lines often don't match, in angle or timing. I also feel like he's just chucking her around since there's such a size differential. On a positive note, though, as a mathematician, I fully approve of the infinity symbol at the beginning! ;)

GGFan

Record Breaker
I'm not disagreeing with anyone's placement. I'm just praying J/C make it to the final! They bring something fresh that's worthy of the GP final