2017 GPF Pairs FS | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Pairs FS

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
YES! Aliona wins the Olympic Grand Prix Final for the second time! :yahoo:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
WR, not even surprising. AND deserved ! This LP is a Gorgeous piece, and those type of programs makes the difference when attributing the marks. Right now, only Sui/Han can beat that if clean.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
This was AMAZING! A well deserved win for S/M! I thought Sacvhenko and Szolkowy were the partnership of a lifetime, but look at Alyona with Bruno and what she can accomplish. A WR and by some margin. :agree:

bobbob

Medalist
I think Sui/Han are going to be doing the 4STh after today, they have it in the arsenal but I guess they need the reality that they aren't unbeatable

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
The three best Pairs in the world are on this podium, So i'm happy

What amazing performances from the top 2, What a rivalry for the Olympics

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Really saw an improvement from Massot today in his lines, connection to Aliona, and patience. Well-deserved gold! :clap:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow WR! pairs proves that its the most exciting event at least so far, well deserved win for Aliona&Bruno!
hope Han isnt too hard on himself since looking at total scores SP probably wasnt gonna be deciding factor, ahhhh wanted them to win but still proud of what they produced :love:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I think Sui/Han are going to be doing the 4STh after today, they have it in the arsenal but I guess they need the reality that they aren't unbeatable

Totally agree. They may need to bring that out in order to claim Olympic gold because they can definitely do it.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Tarasova/Morozov getting higher PCS than Stolbova/Klimov is a joke.

Congratulations to all the medalists! Imo Sui/Han are still favourites for gold at the Olympics. It is theirs to lose.