2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Short Dance

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Thankully they are a lock for the Olympics. Behind S/F

Come on V/M please skate clean, don't tap dance to twizzles

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh no...they're 3rd with just one pair left. They should be able to get back to 3rd easily though.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Omg fourth

Wow. Well, that's what happens when you throw the wild PCS at the early skaters. Far less room for the favorites to maneuver.

Unless, of course, they are being "sent a message," although for whatever reason, I don't think Canadians are that ruthless.

GGFan

Record Breaker
V/M are just on a different level!! The entire slow section (not just the pattern) was a dream :love: Tessa's leg line was just so gorgeous :clap:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Still don't love that SD for Tessa and Scott, but foot perfect performance and technical skillz for days. I enjoyed watching that overall.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I absolutely love the Hotel California part after the rhumba. :love: So sexy; so crisp and rich.

I reaaaaally wish they didn't have to switch rhythm for the Santana at the end.

TMC

Record Breaker
V/M are just on a different level!! The entire slow section (not just the pattern) was a dream :love: Tessa's leg line was just so gorgeous :clap:

They are definitely the best at moving exactly to music. Just incredible. They're not my favourites (Shibs 4eva!) but I can appreciate the skill.