2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS | Page 135 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS

icybear

Medalist
Javier was robbed off sliver. Javier was way more cleaner than Uno who was quite a mess and one of his quads looked underrotated.

DegrasMan

Rinkside
I'm okay with that podium just slight questions. I question Uno ahead of Javi, I question Jin above Chen, I question Adam below Kolydaya.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I love Nathan’s spunk and guts going for 6 quads but his landings didn’t have any flow out either and he watered down all the TR and it still got loads of GOEs. So why not for Shoma? The value of a GOE is now losing its validity fast as they are issued out like treats on Halloween. Jin Boyang and Yuzu deserved better GOEs on jumps IMO.

Shoma under rotates and his free leg is barely off the ice. Yes I know he's short but....

Panini

On the Ice
Congrats on the well-deserved podium finishers! Top 4 all did great against pressure in the free. How much better was this than the Sochi event?

ellyr

Rinkside
I wish Shoma would hire a better costume designer. The mini Matador look just doesn‘t suit him.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Mihoko's reaction vs Shoma's reaction... Gosh, I LOVE this woman!!!

Will post something later, but my oh my, congratulations to Yuzuru, Shoma and Javier, what champions they all are :bow:

Artistry

On the Ice
Javi should have been second. Ugly landing shouldn’t be rewarded. As Johnny said, system must be tweaked to reward quality again. The gold I agree with, of course.

jaylee

Medalist
Congrats on the well-deserved podium finishers! Top 4 all did great against pressure in the free. How much better was this than the Sochi event?

A million times better. Team event, pairs, and now men's are all better than Sochi. By far. Thank goodness.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yu-TWO-zu WON-yu

I hearby declare you Gold Medallist of the Punlympics.

Awww Yuzu's cyring!

And Brian with his mobile recording all this is priceless! You better put this on Instagram Brian, I'm following you!

Yay! Plushy toy ceremony!!!

Hey is that the Russian guy everyone's been calling crooked?! Awkwaaard!!!

(Also why do the Olympics give out medals from Bronze to Gold and the other events do Gold to Bronze. It's weird! I prefer it the first way around though!)

LadyB

Record Breaker
I have no words! Just crying right now. What an event!!! Totally loved emotional Yuzu and most of all, Daddy Brian and his boys!!