2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS | Page 134 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS

alpaca

On the Ice
All my favorites winning their events... I'm so proud. First S/M and now Yuzu, I can't wait for ice dances and ladies the emotional investment is too unreal. :hap10::hap93:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Lol, Shoma beat Javier by less than 2 points. I think Javi should have been second, but I love both of them and both of them have a medal so I can deal with it.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Yuzuru, Shoma, and Javi!:clap: Absolutely love the podium!:love: Wish they could all have been gold medalists.

Even if I still think Chen shouldn't have made it to the LPs, I can understand why they wanted a top ten finish for him there, even though fifth is way too high. But Zhou with no skating at all being sixth at the Games... That's nonsense. He's not a skater. Just a jumper.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Nathan, Vincent, 5 and 6 in the end!!!!!! WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!

THAT IS RIDICULOUS AMAZING Results! WOW!!!! Amazing Vincent comeback, so proud of your guys!!!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
People talk Russian ladies, Russian ladies.

Japanese men!!! You rock:clap::hap57::hap10:

And I am so happy for Javi, Spain’s first FS medal:yahoo:

This American is happy with the podium:)

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
God what the fack
Where's shoma uno's URs???????

The same place they always are. Invisible to the judges. That special dimension. Javi should have won silver. Well if Nathan has skated well in the SP he'd be on the podium but you have to bring it in both programs and he didn't. Jin's LP just was not on par with the top three. And it didn't get any better throughout the season. BUT CONGRATS TO YUZU the best thing since sliced bread and Dick Button.

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Well, congratulations to these awesome skaters!
I am so glad Nathan redeemed himself in the fs. Well, maybe, just maybe the USA media learns to back off a little bit. I hope Nathan sticks around healthy for another 4 years and grows artistically so we can see a great performance in China in 2022.

Globetrotter

Medalist
Shoma's landings are so poor. I don't understand how he gets any goe at all :slink:

I love Nathan’s spunk and guts going for 6 quads but his landings didn’t have any flow out either and he watered down all the TR and it still got loads of GOEs. So why not for Shoma? The value of a GOE is now losing its validity fast as they are issued out like treats on Halloween. Jin Boyang and Yuzu deserved better GOEs on jumps IMO.

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
So far there hasn't been a dull skating event in Pyeongchang. Personal bests, comebacks, drama and podiums that bring all the feels!

I feel bad for Boyang and Nathan, they came so close to what they wanted. Hopefully, this inspires them to try again. There's always the next Olympics to fight for gold - just ask Aliona.