2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS | Page 136 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I'm okay with that podium just slight questions. I question Uno ahead of Javi, I question Jin above Chen, I question Adam below Kolydaya.

I agree with Adam and Shoma, but not with Nathan, he was lucky to qualify for FS and didn't deserve the PCS he got.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hurray for bromance hug... aww!!

Lakernik presenting? WTH.... grumpy gramps.

I want Yuna to present!!! It would have been sweet to pass the gold to Yuna son :laugh:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I bet Nathan is kicking himself just a decent SP gets him on the podium. But i think this will fuel him for the next four years. The Olympics always have athletes looking to redeem themselves from the previous Olympics and if Nathan makes it back that will be one of the stories.

alpaca

On the Ice
The pairs and men's competition is so crazy this year!! I'm glad it wasn't just "who could fall the least" like it was in Sochi for the men. I can't wait for ice dance and ladies, it's going to be a long week but I'm glad there's a bit of a time gap to let my brain rest

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yuzudaughter iMessage Commentary: “Mom, mom, mom! Yuzu did it, he won again! I knew he would, you should have seen all the Poohs fly on the ice! Are you seeing a doctor? Is my sister going to be okay? Please say yes because I’m scared for her. I want to be a big sister. Ok, Grammie says I have to go to go bed now.”

Yup, MomSynchro let Yuzudaughter stay up past midnight to watch her idol. Awww.

Maybe I’ll keep her around after all. :luv17:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Zhou scored only two points less than Boyang.

Let that sink in.

Are you serious?????!

And there are still people who say Nathan should have been ahead. Lol, Boyang is not PCS king but he's SO MUCH better than both Nathan and Vincent.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
YES!!!!!

Dream podium. Please let me enjoy this before you begin to hate on Shoma!!!

I too am happy for Shona. The three most complete technical/artists won. For me that is the best finish. Honorable mentions to Boyang & Nathan & Vincent who will battle again in the very near future. I am very pleased it was a complete skater who tied Dick Button. Now, Hanyu - you need to have a move named after you like the Button flying camel...