2018 Olympic Figure Skating Short Dance | Page 72 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Short Dance

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Tessa and Scott: Class of their own.

Gabby and Guillaume: I salute her professionalism for staying calm and tried her best in the program. However, this program doesn't have enough spark and fire to earn more PCS than Virtue/Moir.

Hubbell/Donohue: Basically tied with Shibsibs, which I am actually ok with. Their program is well constructed, their movements and interpretation is sensational.

Shibsibs: If it's the technicals that hurt them, they should be aware. It has happened MANY times this season already. They are lucky to still be able to get 77 for that.

Anna and Luca: She sold the hell out of it. I always like this pair. They have some special quality that is so admirable.

AAAAAAAND the FD order is out. Tessa and Scott skate last. The gold is theirs.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
So apparently, H/D didn't extend their leg in their twizzle for enough turns so that's why it was only a Level 3.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
What power? At europeans I saw them live and they were the slowest couple in the top 10. He is great, yes. But Gabby... Well, I can say that she is better than Maddy at least.

Sorry not sorry but you must have missed C/L then. They have a real speed issue.

Mayumi1990

Rinkside
I really need someone to explain how the heck H/D and P/C got so high scores in PE, IN and CO when they are the least 2 teams who skated to a “latin performance”. H/D could have been skating to anything and P/C just so focused on not being a disaster. Sure score them high in SS and TR but the teams who skated to despacito/ lower teams should have scored higher in PE, IN and TR

beki

Medalist
H/D was way overscored in PE, IN and CO when their program has ZERO latin feel to it. They could have been skating to anything. No way that was better than the shibs. B/S and C/L benefited from skating in the last group especially C/L bigggg time. P/C score was the biggest wth/f in of the night. Sorry for the costume disaster but their PCS was a joke. Sure give them highest score in SS and TR but PE,IN and CO should be around 8 only

I’m their huge fan but today wasn’t their best in terms of selling it. Still, kudos for keeping their composure which I’m sure was their goal

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Be prepared. PC are your Olympic champions. To score so close with that program and win the PCS.....in what world were they better than VM?????!!! ***&^&%&%^$&%&*^*jjudges

Oh dear I was right. Technically they were not as fast or smooth as the Canadians. Artisticaly tehy did not have the passion nor the edges or surety - andthey are better in the FD. Gold PC. Sorry Canada it seems clear you are destined to be second at best.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Oh, I’m so glad that their Moulin Rouge is going to be last! It’s magnificent!