2018 Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Free Dance

pearly

Record Breaker
Figure skating fans are so weird :laugh: "OH NO, NOT ANOTHER [insert 'warhorse'/any music another skater has used at some point in history]!!!" But when someone tries something new, it's all "EWWW THE WEEKND!!!" or at best ~not sure figure skating is ready for this level of innovation~

I am beginning to question my taste levels, but I do not have a problem with Carolane and Shane's FS music.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, that was passionate, but fun. Hope this nabs them a good score and they can move up.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Figure skating fans are so weird :laugh: "OH NO, NOT ANOTHER [insert 'warhorse'/any music another skater has used at some point in history]!!!" But when someone tries something new, it's all "EWWW THE WEEKND!!!" or at best ~not sure figure skating is ready for this level of innovation~

Well too be fair, too many teams from Montreal this season are doing these hip modern/contemporary routines this season.

firal

Record Breaker
I liked that. Good to see a young Canadian team.

All I wish for this competition is a smiling Piper and Paul in the K&C.

Roo87

Medalist
yessss Nikolas plz seduce me (looks up his age because you never know).....yep only 9 years younger than me haha

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Your presence is missed, but your health is most important. <3

Thank you! It doesn’t help that my partner has a man-cold, which isn’t always significantly worse than anything a woman requires antibiotics for. :palmf::laugh2:

Bet you never said that before you went on mat leave.....

Ding dong, you’re wrong! :laugh: I certainly did say that, because every other “weeknd” over the last two years has involved force-transporting Yuzudaughter to reluctantly visit with her father, usually after she’s thrown a massive tantrum. :slink: :tantrum:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I actually like this FD to Celine better than Carolanne/Shane one to Weeknd...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Thank you! It doesn’t help that my partner has a man-cold, which isn’t always significantly worse than anything a woman requires antibiotics for. :palmf::laugh2:

Ding dong, you’re wrong! :laugh: I certainly did say that, because every other “weeknd” over the last two years has involved force-transporting Yuzudaughter to reluctantly visit with her father, usually after she’s thrown a massive tantrum. :slink: :tantrum:

Why am I picturing you as that character in The Transporter.."

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Shane seemed to be channeling his Zachary Donahue with his free dance attire. I had to start the shower really early. That’s ok though. because the impeding Romeo and Juliet isn’t shower provoking at all.

It’s so crowded in here with three dogs, a baby, an iPad, and a tub of ice cream. :laugh2:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Without W/P, is this the new Canada #3?

If so, it really is a rebuild.