2019 Four Continents Pairs Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Pairs Short Program

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I love all 4 pairs in 2nd group in different sense, I want them all to do well.

Peng looks so beautiful in that dress:love:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i've always been calling o'shea "oshay":biggrin:

To be fair, everywhere you go there are Irish populations. So, you are more likely to know how to pronounce Irish names.

Although, I do remember having a laugh one time spotting an Irish bar in Cyprus that was called "O'Solomon's" and thinking "I bet you that isn't Irish owned but is owned by a local that has mis-heard the name O'Sullivan!" :laugh:

It's the same with Italian names. As I remember MotoGP commentator Julian Ryder saying one time "every major city in the world has an Italian population". And it's true!

Our people get about, don't we! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

GGFan

Record Breaker
Not gonna lie, whenever the thread has a couple Canadians I'n bound to have fun :ghug:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How much of a break between pairs and the next event do we get? trying to time going over and letting my neighbor's dog out. :laugh:

2nd group of dance starts at 15:40 local time. Not sure about 1st group.

pearly

Record Breaker
These are some very complex sentences introducing the pairs and I wistfully think about how our lady from yesterday would have pronounced them.

Love how Ashley and Tim were unfazed about their introduction and did their own unstaged thing.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
To be fair, everywhere you go there are Irish populations. So, you are more likely to know how to pronounce Irish names.

Although, I do remember having a laugh one time spotting an Irish bar in Cyprus that was called "O'Solomon's" and thinking "I bet you that isn't Irish owned but is owned by a local that has mis-heard the name O'Sullivan!" :laugh:

It's the same with Italian names. As I remember MotoGP commentator Julian Ryder saying one time "every major city in the world has an Italian population".

Our people get about, don't we! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

true! you can't ged rid of us :biggrin: almost every italian has a cousin/uncle/great uncle in north or south america, swiss, france or germany and for the same reasons as irish

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I :love: Kirsten's dress! My color ... and so ethereal!!

This is a nerve-racking group for me. I love them all, for such fun and different reasons.