2019 Four Continents Pairs Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Pairs Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
How much of a break between pairs and the next event do we get? trying to time going over and letting my neighbor's dog out. :laugh:

Dance starts exactly 2 hours after the Pairs finish.

It was originally supposed to be 1 hour, but then we lost 3 entries which meant 1 less group and no interval. And the organisers decided to keep the same start times, and just have a bigger gap in between.

CaroLiza_fan

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN
SP: "No One Like You" by Red Electrick & Joseph Calleja; choreo by Lori Nichol

She is in lavender

He has a fake tux look

Ds beautiful

Effortless acceleration into 3t she fell

Beautiful 3tw, but catch not their best

3lo throw

Spin very nice

Carry lift great

F/w to end with emotion and her hair is all over everywhere

So glad they are back!

A little rusty but still lovely

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So good to see them again. Their connection on the ice is awesome...And now this Peng and Jin program I love!!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
The only SP this season I've got goosebumps watching - the intricacy, level of transfering the grandiose feel of music, crescendo in it into movement & expression is just masterful to see in their performance. A truly powerful statement, this program and yes, it is crusty, Wenjing looked scratchy at places and there was a fall, but it still was an EXPERIENCE to live through.

LaArdilla

Medalist
They are just mesmerising to watch, mistakes or not. Nice save on the throw, the landing was pretty forward.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
These empty seats make me mad... I bet I could sell them out if the ISU put me in charge, grr! :pray: PS Peng/Jin slay!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
S/H were lovely despite the shakiness. I don’t think they could ever not be lovely. I’m not worried, they’ve been away for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my, that sliding fall into the boards, I’m having Zhang and Zhang circa Torino flashbacks.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Whatever he said, it wasn’t right :slink:

In the words of the POTUS: You’re fired.

I actually rmember someone saying in ther FF that Cong name is pronounced "Tsong" not "Kong"...

Damn, I was sure Peng/Jin will skate clean, so of cours eshe had fell on their amazing throw...