Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1035 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

grey19

On the Ice
I know. I used to type her name and get videos from 4 years ago. I never saw the video from the Olympics with the British commentary.
If you mean the British Eurosport, her fangroup has a video. I can share a link, if you'd like. I remember watching her short with either BBC or CBC commentary, and they were like-'Oh, this is Olympic Champion in the making.'

Fluture

Record Breaker
Someone just did on Russian Ladies Thread

Yep. And now watch the drama unfold. Welcome to the off-season: pettiness, fighting and bickering at its finest. It started earlier than I thought. :shrug:

To bring something funny here. Not directly related to Zhenya but Brian:

When you have so many skaters at the Worlds you almost forget one of yours is up next again (first slide)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvWs0aznAtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fdjmhg1f3fab

Brian‘s facial expressions always get me. Seriously, there should be an extra “Brian-cam“ at every event, focusing solely on him while his skaters perform. I would watch every second of that. :laugh:

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Yep. And now watch the drama unfold. Welcome to the off-season: pettiness, fighting and bickering at its finest. It started earlier than I thought. :shrug:

When you have so many skaters at the Worlds you almost forget one of yours is up next again (first slide)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvWs0aznAtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fdjmhg1f3fab

Brian‘s facial expressions always get me. Seriously, there should be an extra “Brian-cam“ at every event, focusing solely on him while his skaters perform. I would watch every second of that. [emoji23]
I loved this I was crying because I laughed so hard when I first saw and read about this. Their faces are solo good[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

grey19

On the Ice

Brian‘s facial expressions always get me. Seriously, there should be an extra “Brian-cam“ at every event, focusing solely on him while his skaters perform. I would watch every second of that. :laugh:
OMG, I am laughing so hard! Thank you!!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
😱 did he??? i would die. evgenia has come a long way in her self-choregraphing (assuming of course she’d be choreographing this time.) i’m always excited to see what she comes up with next. and new dresses!!! eeeek! i’m also always down to see the leftovers dress again. 😂💕

I love the leftovers dress. The new experience one is my new favorite.

luanddu

On the Ice
No interview from Zhenya is justifing Eteri´s ig "letter". What kind of person writes a comment on instagram about the death of her mother and her ex student? It´s the perfect manipulation.

Eteri knew what the reaction will be, the same manipulation happend with the junior lie. It´s simply disgusting and I think more people will see it.

Yes, it is hard to believe it.

Watch

Final Flight

Brian‘s facial expressions always get me. Seriously, there should be an extra “Brian-cam“ at every event, focusing solely on him while his skaters perform. I would watch every second of that. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I really can't get enough of this moment, no matter how many times I watch it :rofl: The faces are just too perfect! Brian's faces in the K&C with Zhenya were absolutely gold as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
I mean honestly, who knows who this person is and if they can be trusted. Wouldn't put any stock in pretty much anonymous instagram comments.

I really can't get enough of this moment, no matter how many times I watch it :rofl: The faces are just too perfect! Brian's faces in the K&C with Zhenya were absolutely gold as well.
Said sourcealso says more about one other skater too. Since it is zhenyas fanfest I won't say her name but I think we all know who I mean. I asked on Twitter if they know how reliable this source is. But from other things said source says he or she has to be working or training or just in the know in the crystal.

grey19

On the Ice
I have a question. I watched yesterday Zhenya's FP without any commentary. When she was coming off the ice, Brian said ' Be brave for another 2 or 3 minutes. I am so proud of you. Good girl'. Guess, he was referring to her thigh/hip situation. Or I might be wrong and didn't hear the right words. Did anybody here hear something like that?

Watch

Final Flight
I have a question. I watched yesterday Zhenya's FP without any commentary. When she was coming off the ice, Brian said ' Be brave for another 2 or 3 minutes. I am so proud of you. Good girl'. Guess, he was referring to her thigh/hip situation. Or I might be wrong and didn't hear the right words. Is anybody here heard something like that?

Yep, heard it too. I'm sure he was refering to her injury and the pain she was in... I'm still not over how hard it must have been for her physically to deliver this kind of a skate. So proud of her!

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
I have a question. I watched yesterday Zhenya's FP without any commentary. When she was coming off the ice, Brian said ' Be brave for another 2 or 3 minutes. I am so proud of you. Good girl'. Guess, he was referring to her thigh/hip situation. Or I might be wrong and didn't hear the right words. Did anybody here hear something like that?
I think so too, cause you could see in how much pain she was, I really thought she would break down on the ice after her last pose.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I heard that.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist

Yes, I believe it was about that. Someone commented on it yesterday/on Friday

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Love your avatar! :)

And I heard it too. After her ending pose was finished, you could see she was in pain. She‘s so brave.
Not only after her ending pose , you could really see it from the beginning, even before the starting pose the way she grabbed her leg, and you saw it in the last Axel that she hung unto. Her eyes showed she is in pain