2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 695 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
that's why I wrote IMO twice! ;)

We should just have a IMO judging system and let the real fights begin :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Can you prove this?

Go look at the mens sp competition thread. Besides I'm not even particularly bothered if there is home cooking, Russia are far from the only culprits of that.
Skate America was LOL home cooking too.

What I do care about is hypocrisy

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Still, Shoma should have had as much PCS if not more even with a fall. His SP is fantastic

If flawless, you're right. With the fall, I think it was more or less fair. Technial mistakes are projected to the components (or should be).

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
that's why I wrote IMO twice! ;)

Well, don't you know, saying there's homecooking is a conspiracy :drama: Because when I mentioned it last time, it was :slink:
JK, I think homecooking is present at every event for every major federation that holds events :rolleye: Russia's no exception. :biggrin:

No that is right they are not

But... while simultaneously championing fair judging it is a little hypocritical to home cook. It does look a little hilarious and doesn't help the cause

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
If flawless, you're right. With the fall, I think it was more or less fair. Technial mistakes are projected to the components (or should be).

Indeed but Samarin had a very scary mistake (almost hit his head) on a failed 4F and got higher PCS than anyone

zounger

Medalist
Home cooking exists in Russia, just as it does in other countries. Why you are even trying to deny this I do not get.

I'm not trying to deny anything. You said there home cooking and I asked you were are the proofs for that. If you don't have the proofs then this is a speculation.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Ah, the glorious new Russian ladies: Shoma Uno, Alexander Samarin and Dmitri Aliev. Will they beat Sasha Trusova at Russian Nationals?

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
I'm not trying to deny anything. You said there home cooking and I asked you were are the proofs for that. If you don't have the proofs then this is a speculation.

By the reaction of most viewers to the scores. You might not agree but whatever, I'm neutral on the issue. I am not so invested in the men but watch it sometimes... I do think home cooking was a thing here and personally I don't really think it is worth an outcry.

I just feel it doesn't help RusFed's position on fairness

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
Ah, the glorious new Russian ladies: Shoma Uno, Alexander Samarin and Dmitri Aliev. Will they beat Sasha Trusova at Russian Nationals?

Haha no way! Sasha would wipe the ice with the lot of them!

I'll stop mentioning the men here now lol sorry

zounger

Medalist
By the reaction of most viewers to the scores. You might not agree but whatever, I'm neutral on the issue. I am not so invested in the men but watch it sometimes... I do think home cooking was a thing here and personally I don't really think it is worth an outcry.

I just feel it doesn't help RusFed's position on fairness

My opinion was expressed already in other threads relevant to this matter. My comment was on what you are doing with claiming home cooking unfairness is what you were trying to educate people about the last days (week).

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Elizaveta Nugumanova had a wonderful short at Warsaw Cup. :yahoo:
She is 3rd with 64.37 points behind Kurakova (66.08) and Tennell (70.10). In my biased opinion Nugumanova should have been in the lead, she got UR on her 3Lo3Lo combo and an ! on the Lutz. Both jumps looked fine to me.

This was a strange competition with harsh judging. Safonova is only 7th with 55.55. Sakhanovich only 6th with 56.62.

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice

Nobody beat Trusova clean, the only woman capable of it is not even junior, Zhilina.

But seriously, what do they do talking about the score of men on this issue ... The worst thing is that they discuss the PCS how much the stratospheric score is given in the TES, and even more laughable is that in men the score always it was flexible...

Return to the discussion of russian ladies, videos of the successful 4T landings of Akatieva and Zhilina have been published, it seems that it is a fact that both will go to the Rostelecon exhibition ... if it happens, everyone prepare their recordings that will be something epic...

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
Nobody beat Trusova clean, the only woman capable of it is not even junior, Zhilina.

But seriously, what do they do talking about the score of men on this issue ... The worst thing is that they discuss the PCS how much the stratospheric score is given in the TES, and even more laughable is that in men the score always it was flexible...

Return to the discussion of russian ladies, videos of the successful 4T landings of Akatieva and Zhilina have been published, it seems that it is a fact that both will go to the Rostelecon exhibition ... if it happens, everyone prepare their recordings that will be something epic...

Give Tutberidze the opportunity and she will create the Synchronized Skating team with quads and 3A.

How many team members are there? She can expose 9 girls.